WANTED : Professional carpet cleaning service

Home Forums National Chat WANTED : Professional carpet cleaning service

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    beams

Help me pleeeeeaseeeeeeee! Once upon a time i had beautiful cream wool carpets in my sitting room. Then dh and kids came along and its no longer beautiful. The End.

Can anybody recommend a good carpet cleaning service please that could restore my carpet to its former glory or at least remove the juice, food, mud, play dough etc. etc. etc. :roll: :roll:

Liverbird

Chem Dry did mine. Their good. I forget the price and number as i have wooden floors now. Should be in the yellow pages.

Taylor5

Chem dry are very very good… have pm’d you

beams

Thank you ! 😀

Jedt
    Keymaster

I was looking for someone to steam clean mine – has anyone had that done? Any idea on price?

Taylor5

Chem dry are brilliant

hjs

Ditto Chem Dry, I had them 2 or 3 times now

trixiebell
    Participant

did ya use them beams, just wondering how you got on my hall, stairs and landing could do with a clean 🙄 🙄

beams

Hi trixie – no , in the end i did them myself with a borrowed cleaner 😯

trixiebell
    Participant

no worries thanks!

beams

Hey Trixie – got a woodies brochure through the door today and they are renting out carpet cleaners by the day …..looks good – might be worth a phone call ! 😀

trixiebell
    Participant

ooh thanks Beams, got the woodies catalogue today too 😀 so i’ll go and have a look at it, !

munchin
    Participant

dj got the woodies cleaner last year before babs was born – did a good job but obviously not as good as professional cleaners

scole1

just a question do ya have to clear out the room for them to clean….reason i ask, is that in my mil and thinking of a surprise while they are away, getting their stairs and landing done and one bedroom, but bedroom has a sleighbed no way would that budge….but i wonder would they be able to shift black shoe polish??? the nan was staying up on holidays fell and broke her hip the paramedic attending had obviously polised his shoes and black shoe polish everywhere cream carpet…so was thinking of getting carpets cleaned while they are away as they do loads for us

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.