WANTED LEGO

Home Forums SWAP SHOP WANTED LEGO

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    scole1

hi has anyone got lego that their kids may be grown out of and wanting to get rid of…

looking to add to our collection trying to build houses etc etc and everything in between, so would be grateful if anyone clearing out or selling….

Taylor5

We were lucky to get a massive bucket from MIL, its terrible that you cant buy a box of lego and it has to be expensive sets

amrie1

i know its crazy expensive. My ds loves her lego she only got into it last year and she has my heart broke for the sets. Santy got her the lego airport €60 its maddness.

libby1
    Participant

My ds is 12 and loves his Techno Lego – you can pay anything €80 to €250 a box…. He would never give it away. He guards it with his life….

Taylor5

Anything on ebay? What about buying in the states or china?

scole1

came across this guy…based in irealnd….dh says he sells cheaper than lego regards the actual individual bricks…

http://www.bricklink.com

rossylisa

I was giving a big drum of duplo blocks when my DD was only 1, I kept meaning to bring them down to the charity shop over the years and kept forgeting them, now Ds plays with them and they are 20 years going 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

got me looking at lego.com and there really is everything to buy. They do basic brick sets too. We’re lucky. Bought my first Duplo lego for my daughter who is nearly 16. Added and added to it. Now 5 children and everything from farms, Dora, Bob the builder, zoos are still in 2 boxes and played with by all the children still, including those I mind. Have to say its an investment but a really good one. You can spend so much on a nintendo game etc. and yet they do get so bored of them but Lego goes on and on. I’m a big Lego fan…def one of the best kids toys.

Maybe when its birthdays etc. ask people to just give money towards Lego instead of buying other presents. I hate saying it to people myself but even smyths vouchers add up and can get more Lego.

Not sure what age group lego you want buy but Lego do a xxl box of duplo2-5yrs 201pieces for €64.99 online. Expensive but a lot of Lego.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.