Usborne Very first Reading set Free!!!

Home Forums What’s New on Mumstown? Usborne Very first Reading set Free!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Host a book party in July or August and get the new reading system from Usborne Absolutley free!! The set comes with parent’s notes and is boxed. It’s full retail value is 73.50stg so approx. 88euro!!

To get yours all u have to do is organise a book party for your friends some morning/evening but hurry as this offer will be in huge demand and if you want a date and time to suit you then contact me as soon as possible to book your party and get your very first readers set.

For information on the very first reading series please click on the link below.

http://www.usborne.com/veryfirstreading

Looking forward to hearing from you.

pixie71

Sounds interesting, can i have details please.

chewieodie
    Participant

We were supposed to be doing this! The memory is returning… albeit slowly! 😆

All you have to do is invite some friends around for coffee and I will bring lots of books for you all to look at. You get 10% of the sales to spend on books for your own family and also for the month of July you will get the very first reading set absolutely free too! It’s a fantastic offer as the set is worth over 75stg.

If you would like to host a party give me a call to arrange a date or just msg me here with a date and time that would suit you. I usually do mornings about 11 or so and I would be there for about 1.5 to 2 hrs. I take orders and return with the books about 10 days later. Your guests can pay by cash, chq or visa.

Hope this sounds like something that would interest you and it is great to get books for free!

I am also looking for people to become part-time reps for Usborne if you know anyone that loves books and would have a few hours a week to spare.

Look forward to hearing from you.
    Maura
    086 8513593

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.