Treadmill query – please help

Home Forums ASK THE EXPERT mams.ie Weight Loss Support Group Treadmill query – please help

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

My mam is looking to buy a treadmill for her house. She saw advertised in the paper from a company called Easylife for 179 euro.

Does anyone know about this company, I went on the website and could not find out much about them. Not sure where they are based and what kind of returns policies etc they have.

is there an Irish company that does them? has anyone bought one locally that they would recommend? Want to make sure she gets a good one, from a reliable company and is not ripped off.

Thanks for any advice.

laura

mmmm…home treadmills…. brings a smile to my face… as i think most people use them as a clothes hanger!!

gym equipment is like everything else..you get what you paid for…

in order to get a proper treadmill you are looking around the 700 euro + mark!

scole1

i know a friend of mine got one that she rented and then bought, it was the crowd that did the vibrating machine thingy’s…..

sorry don’t know name…

Jedt
    Keymaster

She has not got it yet, not sure if she’ll go ahead or not. My sister is a fitness instructor and tried to talk her out of it so she is in 2 minds now….

Hawkeye

Sabbi, only just saw this thread, did your mother ever get the treadmill? I agree with Laura, anything for that price is either built for a hamster or on manual rollers! I have a good one that I bought from VJ’s a few years ago but it was quite expensive. Friends of mine got one last month that seemed reasonable, if you still want to find out, let me know and I’ll see where they got it and what it’s like?

Jedt
    Keymaster

She is still looking for one….she wanted one that would fold away but could not find any good ones like that. if anyone can recommend one that folds away let us know, thanks!

trixiebell
    Participant

id be interested in a treadmill as well, have been running during the summer mornings, but is much darker (and harder!) to get up these mornings, and i would be a bit afraid in the twilight iykwim.

Hawkeye

The one my friends got was from Argos, it folds up as well and they are happy with it but it was on a special when they got it. They went up to the Newry argos and got it for £250 including delivery to Stamullen. Its back up to £399 now and down here it’s €419.99 (so much better value down here at present!) The catalogue number is 335/7695

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.