Tick tock

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    pookie2

Still here…. mopping like a maniac…. Got in new laminate floor in living room … first time builders did me a favour!

MaryE

Good luck. That mopping might get it started.

pookie2

Still here. Baby doc says that as due date is tomorrow, we’ll let nature take its course until next Thurs… if nothing has happened at that stage, there’ll be a sweep and who knows after that….

Could ye keep fingers crossed that I don’t go on Wed – it is the only day my ob-gyn won’t be in Lourdes. She has surgery etc all day in Dundalk…… Would be just my luck to pass her on the M1, as I speed in the opposite direction!

Funny enough, even though I have all the babygros etc & am the size of a small country, there are times when I don’t feel even slightly ready for this baby. I think, with the other three to keep me busy, I haven’t had enough time to think about this one etc… Ah well, what will be will be. Fingers crossed for a healthy baby & a mum still in once piece after the delivery!

Taylor5

Good luck xxx Soda water is meant to bring on Labour, drink it! Dont do what one poor mum to be thought she had to do with it 😳 😆 😆 😆 I think she laughed so much about what she did with the soda water it brought on labour! 😆 😆 😆

Jedt
    Keymaster

and tonic water, something to do with the Quinine in it. And pineapple, hot spicy food, long brisk walks and the old reliable – sex!

But even with all that, baby usually decides to make an appearance only when they feel like it.

Best of luck pookie – we’ll be thinking of you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Looking forward to reading about your happy arrival,good Luck ,i have my fingers & toes crossed for you! x

pookie2

Still pregnant! Spicy meal tonight – could be last social outing for a while! Blanking thoughts of labour entirely (no need to meet trouble half way!) & feeling quite calm. Wonder if it is the accupuncture??

chickpea

Spicy food and a bit of the other my dear…haha… 😉 😉
    To be honest i couldnt have been bothered with the other when i was pregnant…my DH kept saying when was the horny hormone going to kick in…lol…

I bet the acupuncture defo relaxed you…you will be fine..just keep us all posted as we are dying to know what your having…after 3 ds’s i bet your excited to find out as well….xoxox

Jedt
    Keymaster

The acupuncture is fab – Mark Bell is amazing!! Hang in there, not long to go now!!!

felicity

enjoy your night out. thinking of you. keep us posted xx

pookie2

Tuesday 40 plus 4. Raspberry leaf tea is today’s attempt! Baby showing no sign. Think is too cold!

munchin
    Participant

babs is too comfy there pookie!
    When’s you’re next appointment?
    i’m checking in here every morning to see if there’s news….. all on babywatch!

pookie2

Wed 40+ 5…. Not today please! Ob-gyn in Dundalk all day today! No desire to go / do anything except stay at home & back cakes…

Jedt
    Keymaster

Enjoy the baking – maybe half way through you’ll get a twinge or two!!

Little buggar making you wait – you’re right though, it is very cold, maybe he/she is so snug in there is not in a hurry out!!

keep us posted.

Jedt
    Keymaster

any news pookie? what’s the bets she went into labour on the one day her doc was not there!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.