Thanks Yummy

Home Forums National Chat Thanks Yummy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sweetpea

Just wanted to say thanks yummy for the web link to the TV site. It’s great. I didn’t know you could get full epsiodes on the net without paying.!! :shock: :shock:
    Big GA fan and delighted I now don’t have to wait for RTE plus I was late coming to the Prison break fan club so great to do a bit of catching up. :D :D
    Thanks again…… I hope they are paying you well in that office :wink: :wink:
    For any of you who missed it, it’s http://www.watchtvsitcoms.com

Taylor5

must watch ugly betty when I can

yummymummy

your welcome, well i am now up to date on GA and DH WOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! must watch a few films now 🙂

ed1
    Participant

yeah thanks yummy. only thing is when i put on DH it stops every few seconds to load up the next bit. is that normal or do i need to download the episode first or something?

yummymummy

i never downloaded anything, it plays straight away for me, i think the comp in work is a high speed one, it does jump a bitevery 10mins or so maybe thats it reloading, sorry i cant be of more help.

ed1
    Participant

no bother i would say its just this laptop. its an old one so it probably isnot just as fast. must get my brother to have a look at it and see if there is anything he could do.

the part i did watch was good. i was sure eddy was dead. very well done.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.