Spray tan

Home Forums National Chat Spray tan

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Joanne06
    Participant

Another DONT GET THE SUN_FX here!!!!! HAte it!!! If not done prob or over done (which i know them girls wdnt do cos theyre brill!) its VERY orange! It streaks like feck a good 2 days afterwards. Pain in ass. Not forgettin the smell of it………….god its terrible. That lasts a good 2 days too no matter how many times u wash etc. Dont like the sheen to it either….kinda glittery on the skin. So in short DONT DO IT YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!

yummymummy

see ..this is why i asked about it, well defo not getting it done, ill just do it myself now, at least i know ill do it properly would just have been nice to get it done save the hassle of all the rubbing in and getting J to do me back etc

Joanne06
    Participant

I thought they did another one too yum, the rub one..cant rem the name Orla told me??!! Theyre suppose to get fake bake in too spray, love that one have to say!

yummymummy

ill ask on fri when i go back. did i tell ya im getting under me arms waxed 🙂 ill let ya no how sore it is 🙂

Joanne06
    Participant

YA WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! I sdnt expect it to be too sore! Im gonna epilate my under arms this wk end. THe patch i did the other wk is only now startin to grow back so deffo worth a try! Was smooth as a babys bum for AGES! Think ill wax for wedding deffo! Have to talk to my makeup person for it all!

yummymummy

nah i think i have a high pain threshold as me legs didnt hurt a bit nor does the electrolisis, be nice to have smooth underarms and not have to shave them while away as shaving day after day gives me a rash 🙁

Taylor5

This is going to piss you off……. I dont have any hairs under my arms, well about twenty light fluffy ones that I shave every few months, Oh happy Days
    Fake bake is very good

Sinprey

fake bake is great. used it for my wedding.not too obvious if ur fair skinned and u can apply more if needed. got a trial done in place above milton prop. on shop street.st tropez spray. i was mahogany including hands and soles of feet. considering a beatician was applying it i thought this was very bad. thankfully i had enuf time before my wedding for it to b gone

Taylor5

I got that done before and it looked like I was in a dirty protest… and smeared in poo 😆 😆 😆 😆

Sinprey

🙂 🙂 🙂 ur gas u! u werent up at astrotots today!it wasnt as busy as first day.still stuffed myself with croissants 😈 sorry gone off the topic!

Taylor5

No I didnt go as ds didnt wake till late and he has a bit of runny nose, he was in a cuddle and snuggle mood. So it was a morning in mammys bed watching tv…. and I wasnt going to argue with that

I got sunfx done for my wedding and it was great? I thought!
    I had it done in the place near lemongrass, which used to be up in Bryanstown. There’s also two shades of it.

You do have to shower about 24 hrs after it though, I was told that washes of an extra dye in it so the girl can see where shes spraying it.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.