Something to remember our lost babies

Home Forums Pregnancy Loss, Bereavement & Depression Something to remember our lost babies

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

I got my necklace from Jewellery Tree and its really lovely. Big thanks to Lisa for making it for me, its truly beautiful and apart from my wedding and engagement rings, is the most special piece I now own.

I went for a heart shaped pendant on a silver chain and the pendant has the words ‘Angels’ inscribed into it and 2 little clear stones set into it, one for each of my little lost babies. Here is a pic: http://www.thejewellerytree.ie/Angels-Pendant.html

We lost our babies at 10 and 12.5 weeks so did not find out if they were boys or girls so I just call them my babies. Some days I’m fine, weeks go by and I feel great but then some days are sad, last night I was looking at a silly TV show and I started balling my eyes out!

When I put the necklace on first it felt kind of strange, I did not know what to say if someone commented on it but now I am used to it and it feels reallynice on me. I kind of rub it occasionally and remember my little babies.

Whatever makes us feel a bit better eh?

foxychick666

Love the idea of the jewelery, will check out The Jewelery Tree website.
    Its a lovely way of remembering our little ones.
    Thanks for the tip 🙂

Jedt
    Keymaster

and Lisa donates 10% off all proceeds from those pieces to the Little Lifetime foundation, so part of it goes to a good cause too. I really like my necklace, its a special piece to me and I do not have to tell people what it means unless I want to.

So if someone comments on it and I am not in the mood to talk about it, I just say thanks.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Would like to plant a tree for our second baby who we lost to miscarriage last year, we did not get around to it before winter came in (don’t think I was ready TBH) but would like to do it this year to commemorate that little life.

Aileen – have you any tips on a special tree we could plant in memory of our baby? We have a cherry blossom already, which we love, its so beautiful when it flowers, so looking for something pretty like that, which will flower and something that will not grow too big.

Thanks for any tips…

I’ve just been reading through these posts & all of you have made me stop & think.As a Mum myself, I get it! Time is a great healer, but you never forget……..
    I will put up a post on tree suggestions in the Gardening Forum during the coming week. A tree is something all members of a family can have as their own special reminder.If anyone wants to contact me directly, it would be my pleasure to help you choose the right tree for your garden.
    Take care
    Aileen
    P.S. I just remembered I had this album on my facebook page, each photo is tagged with some information. It might be helpful.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=10 … &aid=15678

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.