Snip, Snip!!

Home Forums For the Dads! Snip, Snip!!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Financial Companion
    Participant

You can call to my house for an appointment any day 😆 😆 😆 😆 😉 😉

No seriously its lovely to hear such a thoughtfull guy..I think if I said to my Husband oh go and get the snip ..I went through Child Birth so you can do that he would tell me to go and juuuuuuuuuuump 😆

lol…he might just suprise you and say "Yeah, you’re right, let’s make an appointment for the consultation"!! 😉

Feel free to get a few friends in for a coffee and you’d be welcome to avail of the info meetings! They really are getting good feedback and no cost whatsoever. Let me know and I can book one for you at any stage!

Yeah, it is important to consider all possiblities, including ones you might not want to consider like a fatality or divorce leading to a new partner etc. but once those things have been thought through and both are sure, the rest is easy! And one joke that came up in the whole process, "why are women’s minds so clean? Coz they change them so often"!! (lol please don’t shoot the messenger 😉

Timetochange

My Dh is all for getting the snip and Im the one dragging my heels, its just so final and I cant help but feel I will want what I cant have, even if I am happy and dont want any more babies( slaps head)

I also worry about what ifs, he break up and he meets some one new etc

we are still young DH is 33, although we do have a big family 4 and one on the way very much wanted and loved so no issue there.

I guess Im worried as I know two friends who have had it done and are living with the regret both was done soon after a baby was born HMMMM

what to do!

Kate

I think there is enough interest here to enquire about a group discount? Where can I sign him up 😉

Taylor5

I think there is enough interest here to enquire about a group discount? Where can I sign him up 😉

Love it! 😆 😆 😆

HMM your a terrible sl****er….. i know the meeting in your house that you are after 😯 😆 😆 😆

Think its more a modern thing to get done, years ago VERY FEW men went for it and it was left up to the woman to get their tubes tied… now men have to carry the can etc…. i think years ago they didnt have the information, i was watching tv and one man thought if he got it done he would never ejaculate again 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

HMM your a terrible sl****er….. i know the meeting in your house that you are after 😯 😆 😆 😆

Lol 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😉 😉 😉 :wink:

I think my DH would think they actually chopped it all off..such is his ignorance 😆

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.