Shower

Home Forums National Chat Shower

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    libby1
    Participant

We have a Power Shower in the bathroom… (4 yrs old)
    I know its the hard water – have a filter in attic

After two showers has to be cleaned full of yuch- water gets really hot even at a low setting

Rang Triton to send a guy to fix it will cost €80 – plus parts would be another €100 / 120

Triton tried to tell us that Showers are cheaper now.

Have anyone brought one recently?

thanks l

Taylor5

Depends on the model but some triton showers are a cheap as 160e… have a look in DPL, they have great bargains. If it was me, its not worth fixing as it will still be a 4 year old shower and might give more trouble down the line, compare models and cost
    Also try the heat merchants beside the waterpark

Dont think they are made like they used to, my mam had a Trition show the real old style square box type, it must have been about 20 years old, my dad is dead 14 years and the show was in years before he died….. she got a new bathroom fitted last year and shower giving trouble all the time

http://www.buyaparcel.ie/pageview.php?p … 4QodF3DhXg
    15euro postage to Ireland…

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_ … ton+shower

munchin
    Participant

libby we too have atriton and we got them out first time it went but what happens is the inner tube in the hose goes – our’s goes about once a yr – cheaper to just replace the shower hose than to keep getting Triton out to fix them – you can buy them in woodies as far as i know

Financial Companion
    Participant

In the long run, it might be worth considering getting one of the water filters fitted to the house, they have come right down in price. One of our neighbours got it done and they’ve never had lime related problems since with anything!

Taylor5

In the long run, it might be worth considering getting one of the water filters fitted to the house, they have come right down in price. One of our neighbours got it done and they’ve never had lime related problems since with anything!

Did Libby not say she has a filter in her attic? I have a salt filter fitted, i cant praise it enough, we have no lime at all and you use less washing powder and shampoos etc, 1 cap of bubble bath and you’d nearly vanish with the amount of bubbles….. when we havent put salt in i’d use half a bottle and only a few bubbles

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.