Roller skating and then night out

Home Forums National Chat Roller skating and then night out

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 119 total)
  • Author
    joey_rudd

i haven’t worn rollerskates since i was 12…i’ve worn rollerblades and icescates
    I’d love to try it

rossylisa

neitre had ii couldnt go on rollerblades so it was great craic my dd was the smallest one there and she was flying around going backwards too she has her rollerblades a while now so maybe thats why but it was sooo funny everyone trying not to fall and laughing at the ones that did 😆 😆

trixiebell
    Participant

sounds like great craic!!

posie

Is this a roller skate rink – the old fashioned four wheel skates???

rossylisa

yes posie it was brill i used to love my skates when i was young i was even braggin to dh saying i used to be brill 😀 but i could hardle go on them my dd held my hand and showed me how to use them again 😆 😆

posie

oh the memories – i used to spend hours and hours on mine

Gismo

Dh is on orders that he is babysitting the 2nd of November..so really looking forward to this night out. Do we need to book the skate rink thingy. Can I get definite numbers I will ring Bru and book the meal for afterwards. 😆

yummymummy

no you dont have to book it, its on the hour.

girls just to let ye know ye will be sweating after it, like mad!!!!!!!!! wear a t shirt or something and then bring a diff top to wear out!!!!

Gismo

Yeah was thinking that..don’t want to be all smelly at the restaurant 😆 😆 😆

yummymummy

1000 posts YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

oh defo, and depderant as well 🙂 🙂 just have garlic bread at the meal and we be ponging for the night 🙂

Gismo

Never even noticed..woooohooo my first milestown. 😆 😆 😆

Yvonne

Well done Gis! Good idea to bring out a top and smelly stuff – don’t want to make ourselves too isolated!!

Joanne06
    Participant

Ah i see now where i missed all this lark!!!!!! No fair! U sdve texted me!!! I mustve been in galway when ye were all org this!!!! Ah well maybe next time! Ul lhave a ball! Love to do this i have to say!

Yvonne

Thats a pity you will miss it Jo… we will have to have a Christmas night, so will be sure to post that nice and early too!

Joanne06
    Participant

Decided im gonna bring my sis n Aaron there for Aarons bday…sis will be missing his party ive org so deffo goin there now….after i get feedback from you guys of course!!!!!!

Ah itd be a brill nite! Ull all have a ball! Still have my roller skates from when i was a child!!!! LOVED roller skating!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 119 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.