Roller skating and then night out

Home Forums National Chat Roller skating and then night out

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 119 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Girls I would love to do both the fireworks and the skating, the fireworks is 7pm.
    What time were you all thinking?

We could do a night out in Dundalk on the ice or even at the dogs!

rossylisa

well we could all meet at about 8 i want to go to the fire works too but i was hoping for dh to drop me up to funtasia but i think my dd will be jioning us( and putting us all to shame) so getting a taxi up 🙄

Taylor5

Yeah eight sounds good.
    Are we going for something to eat, how does Eddie Rockets sound?

rossylisa

oh i love eddie rockets sounds great to me dont fancy going for a meal just a bit of pub grub

Taylor5

I dont fancy or the bother of booking somewhere, with eddies you just drop in and wait for a table and it has something for everyone.

Gismo

Not sure whats happening but haven’t been to the new Eddie Rockets might be an idea alright. WHere are the fireworks on. Yummy, Yvonne what do you guys think?

yummymummy

dont think ill bother with the fireworks to be honest, im not a lover of them!!! just let me know what the plans are as im easy as to where we eat etc. ill be loggin in on thurs to see what happening anyway and sure gis i have ur no 🙂

Gismo

yeah not too bothered with fireworks myself either so we could all meet up at the skating place at 8 …does that suit?

yummymummy

8 is fine with me, better to be inside for 8 cos they atart on the hour and dont let anyone join in once the people are inside the rink

Gismo

Oh right better say 7.45 so we are all ready then

Yvonne

Funtasia at 7.45 sounds good, was planning on Dh dropping me in with E to watch the fireworks first, but may not happen… How are you getting in Gis?

Eddie Rockets sounds good too – not too fussed on the food side of things! But we must head to Bru for the cocktails! 😉

yummymummy

oh indeed, bru for cocktails, now there is a plan 🙂

ill be driving up to funtasia and then leaving my car back home, so if anyone wants to come with me we can then get taxi from my house down town.

happymumblemum
    Participant

Still not sure if I am coming to this but sure I know where you will be 😆

Yvonne

Sounds good Yummy! I was in your estate yesterday visiting my old house! (My friends bought it)
    I will hassle my brother to give us a cheap fare back down!!!

HMM, – you have to come along!!

happymumblemum
    Participant

I know Yvonne 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 119 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.