Really great value hairdressers Balbriggan

Home Forums Spot the Bargain Really great value hairdressers Balbriggan

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

There is a great new hairdresser in Balbriggan called Diva.

I went because I had heard great things from my sister and I have to say I found them brilliant.

I had an appt. for 5.30pm for wash, cut, highlights and blowdry. I expected to out about 7.30 as it usually takes 2 hours or more when I go.

I was in the chair at 5..35pm and had the whole lot done by 6.50. The highlights are really nice (well I think so…) and the cut is good too. I got to sit in a nice massage lounger while I got my hair rinsed and the place is clean & bright and the staff are friendly.

I nearly fell over when they said €35 for the lot!!! The last time I had cut, highlights etc. I paid €120 and spent 2.5 hours in the hairdressers!! I gave the girl a €10 tip as I actually felt I was being undercharged!!

This is a little gem of a place. They do manicures and pedicures etc. and are really competitively priced. I asked how come their prices are so good and they said they charge what they think other hairdressers should be charging (ouch!!)

I hope they do well, they do kids cuts from €5 too. They are beside the cinema in Balbriggan, just off the main st.

This is one serious recession busting hairdressers and they are good so at least you know you’ll come out looking ok too.

Will definitely go back…

Taylor5

God thats brilliant…. did you go and treat yourself with all the money you saved?!

My sister just got her hair done (same as you) in the house of colour on Abbey/Liffey Street in Dublin….. 200euro 😯

Do you have their number, my mam is always looking for a cheap wash and blowdry…… she has her bus pass (and her pals) so it could be a day out from the big smoke to get a cheap hair do

MissyG

me too please….! always on the lookout for a decent hairdressers…!
    missyg 🙂

chewieodie
    Participant

Absolutley brilliant! The prices that the others charge blows me away… so this is really good info to know!

Thanks Sabbi… 😉

elissah

Wow this sounds like a great place, does anyone have the number??????

Yvonne

Wow, that is a great deal!
    Taylor – cannot believe your sis pays that much for her hair!!

Wonderwoman

I agree…grt price…if u have their number, i’d like it too…just wondering what a wash & blowdry costs? Orange room nearly €30 (short/medium), and the cheapest i can find is €20 in mornington, and €20 Peter Mark (special offer at the moment)

opaljh

will be defo trying that one out sure my sis in law charged me that for a wash, cut & blow dry IN HER OWN SALON !! 👿

SO DIVA HERE I COME!! 😀

Taylor5

will be defo trying that one out sure my sis in law charged me that for a wash, cut & blow dry IN HER OWN SALON !! 👿

SO DIVA HERE I COME!! 😀

I dont see a problem with this, she is running a business after all, she has rates, water charges, heating, esb etc…. my dh did lots of work for my sister for FREE, she was starting to take the piss all the times she had him looking at her computer. My dh was saying if he was on a call out he would be charging her 120euro per hour…. he wouldnt help her one weekend (they live in Dublin) so she rang some else and was charged 200euro 😯 😯 😯
    The moral of the story is you’d get plenty of work/business if your doing it for free

opaljh

Thats true taylor she is trying to run a bussiness, but I give her a services for free & im trying to run a bussiness too and also i average abt 2 haircuts a year from her, I never go ask her for a blow dry etc when im going on a night out or a special occasion! so my point is fair is fair!!

Taylor5

Well thats not very fair…. maybe you should start charging her for your service! Might be an eye opener for her 😆 😆 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

If the number of this place is doing the rounds, can I have it too please? 😆

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hiya,

Its 0851548867 or 0851756336, they are beside the Savoy Cinema in Balbriggan. Just off the main st. Take the left turn after Xtra Vision. There is free parking in Supervalu and Tesco (you need a ticket for Supervalu upstairs car park but its free for 2 hours)

Let me know how ye get on – I thought they were great!! I’m going back for a chop this weekend. It’s so reasonable, I don’t have to feel guilty about the cost of a haircut now!

Fabienne

About the cinema in Balbriggan. Di they still do a parent/child morning?
    Never been and it’s about time.
    Let me know if yes and when.
    Fabienne

Anonymous
    Inactive

hi ladies, thanks for all the positive chat!!!! the phone numbers are correct but the salon is called FOREVER BEAUTY, the lady who owns it is Daiva. It is nice to have a positive response. open 9 till 9. 7 days.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.