Quaint paint classes – win a place!!

Home Forums National Chat Quaint paint classes – win a place!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Would you like to win a place on ‘Quaint’s Decorative Painting Techniques Workshop’ at No2 Peter Street Drogheda or Blackrock Dundalk??

If so, all you have to do is ‘Like’ & ‘Share’ Quaint’s page on Facebook
    http://Www.facebook.com/quaintdecor and leave your name,telling them Mumstown sent you!

At the paint class you will learn how to do the following:
    Practice 3 Painting Techniques to transform your furniture including
    1. Distressing (Shabby Chic)
    2. Ageing using dark wax
    3. Crackling

We’ve done this class ourselves and loved it – it taught us how to save some old pieces of furniture that were close to chucking on the skip but now, having been ‘upcycled’ look great in our home!

For more about the classes and chalk paint and products at Quaint, contact Gillian on 0868359114

Jedt
    Keymaster

I’ve done his class and its brilliant. I learned 3 different painting techniques and when I got home, I tried them out and was able to make a big difference to some furniture we had laying about in the garage, ready for the skip!!

This is a great prize….best of luck to all who enter 😀

Arthur_9

Thanks for the post!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Still time to enter this one – all you budding DIY enthusiasts!! 😀

scole1

love quaint…i’ve yet to make it through the doors…always in town with kids…but follow on facebook and love their updates i sit and dream at what i could do…vintage chic very in at the moment…

Jedt
    Keymaster

You should try the class scole, its fantastic and someone as creative as you would be in your element!!!

scole1

it’s definitely on my to do list, can’t beat a creative opportunity…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.