Online Weekly Weigh in….

Home Forums Operation Transformation Online Weekly Weigh in….

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 149 total)
  • Author
    Maria30

Yummy,

Well done on the weight loss. Sometimes I think there is a conspiracy against us with all the nice food. Love chocolate and sweets so thats my downfall but can I stop eating them. No chance!!!!

munchin
    Participant

well done Yummy that’s a great loss in a few weeks
    It’s taken me 5months to lose 21lbs but i’m hoping the slower i do it the more chance i have of keeping it off 😀 😀 😉 😉
    After doing so well i had 2 totally bad weeks but back on track now, back walking and tracking etc

Taylor5

I think Gerry Ryan dying, happys wedding all over and done with…. just left me feeling "ah what the heck im taking a week or two off" Bad idea, very bad… so hard to get back on track.

yummy well done you, thats brilliant…. you can start coming on the walks soon
    Labfitness are starting a beach boot camp!!! sounds good

yummymummy

Thats it munch slow and steady wins the race 🙂

Taylor….walk…me hahaha eh NO!!!!!!!! 😛

I find during the summer I eat less during the day but cos of the bright nights and being at home alone I eat out of boredom, need to do something about that!

Taylor5

i got seeds! nice to pick at

beams

Hey Taylor – when do you walk – wouldnt mind joining ye !! Have completely stopped doing any sort of exercise since we came back from hols – need to get back to gym and maybe a walk too during the week would be helpful !!!! 😀 😀

Taylor5

Beams i do the 6k route on the Dublin Road the one you did with me before. If Trixie wants to come walking too, how about doing the Rathmullen route?
    Think a few others are looking to come walking too… Maria and Travelgirl showed some intrest in walking,

beams

Im in !!!! Text me anytime – time to get moving again especially with this beautiful weather 8) 8)

Taylor5

yeah not sure about next week want to fit in two labfitness classes, plus dh is on a big push to get finished in T2, im sure your dh is the same at the moment, so a few late evenings.
    If the other girls are going i will text you… dont think i could fit in one next week, but will see how im fixed

trixiebell
    Participant

done the ramparts walk with my MIL last week and it was lovely espin this fine weather, love this walk but not comfortable to do it on my own as it is a bit isolated on the way back on your own iykwim…
    Im up for a walk whenever.

Taylor5

yeah ist a lovely walk…. if you guys want to sort a walk for next week and if im free I’ll try and make it

Maria30

I d be up for going walking, just let me know when and where and if I can make it I ll be there. Would be nice to get out without having to push the buggy 🙂

Like the ramparts walk but like some of you said always a bit weary about goingwith just 1 other person

Taylor5

Took me ages to learn to walk again without a buggy! 😆 😆 😆 It was like i was missing an arm 😯

yummymummy

Another 1 1/4 down this morning. Thats 7 1/2 lbs in 4 weks happy frikking days!!!

Maria30

Well done yummy 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 149 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.