Old Toys

Home Forums SWAP SHOP Old Toys

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bookwitch

Anyone know who will take toys kids have grown out of in Drogheda area?

Maria30

Bookwitch you could try local charity shops like SVP and Enable Ireland. You could also contact Womens Refuge or Childrens ward in hospital.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Maria – just what I was about to recommend!

SVP on Peter St or SVP In Trinity St are always very happy to get toys in and the womens refuge is a wonderful place to donate to. Sadly there are often children there and some have left many of their possessions behind so a few toys would mean the world to them.

So many good charities in the area and its nice to give something back to the community.

Fair play to you for not chucking them out…someone will get pleasure out of them.

ed1
    Participant

Womens Refudge will take old toys after Christmas as at the moment they are looking for new ones for Santa presents. St Vincent de Paul, Enable Ireland or Oxfam will take them from you.

One of mumstowns members Scotsmum kindly took my old toys from me, you could PM her and see does she want more.

Taylor5

There was a woman calling for SVDP this evening I asked about the appeal for the flood victims, she said SVDP on Fair St are taking everything from clothes, toys, household stuff and vans are bringing them to the midlands etc

Maria30

Must sort out clothes and drop them up. It would be nice to help the flood victims. I have an old table and chairs that I could give them too.
    It must be terrible to see your house destroyed like that.

Taylor5

i have a few bits like tv stands, cd racks and book shelves etc…. stuff that I was going to bring to the markets and sell but sure if some poor family got the use of it and I got rid well its two birds with one stone and i get to feel like i’ve done my bit
    Have a mountain of kids clothes that could be put to some good use

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.