Nitty Gritty

Home Forums National Chat Nitty Gritty

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    chewieodie
    Participant

I’ve been meaning to do this for a while…..

For any of you Moms or Dads who have had to deal with the HELL that is HAIRLICE….. if you haven’t discovered Nitty Gritty…. you are doing yourself and your kids an injustice. The solution we have is a defence spray which we spray on the kids heads before they go out to school every morning…. and despite numerous notes home from teachers to check the kids due to hairlice in the class…. we have been in the clear. Also, the Nitty Gritty comb is in a class of its own. Unlike the other fine nit combs which pass through the hair… this little thing is genuis. The individual prongs are slighty twisted which means that when it passes through the hair… it actually grabs eggs etc as well as the little blighters….
    AND unlike the rest of those solutions, which in my opinion don’t work….. there is none of the nasty chemicals either….. Nitty Gritty was made by Moms! If you haven’t got the Nitty Gritty Arsenal in your cupboard…. do yourself a favour and get it. I’d shout from the rooftops about it if I could! ;)

Donomum3

i second a vote for the nitty gritty comb. i lost the one i had and after a particulary nasty infestation in my ds recently (with very short hair)people dont think only long haired girls pick it up!!!! i went and bought another one.thankfully and fingers crossed think we are all clear..is the defence spray in boots also???i had been using lyclear one.. i ill be religiously checking my lot weekly now cwith the nitty gritty comb….one thing also is its quite frustrating when you inform everyone your kids were around to check their kids and you know a certain few who dont bother…and their kids be scratching away…i suppose thats life!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.