New Year Weight Loss

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 800 total)
  • Author
    libby1
    Participant

Well i tryed the Reductil. alright if you could stay on it.. I came off it over xmas…

Aqua Aerobics Mondaynight and cutting back

No alcohol / no white bread . / no eating after 7pm in the evening..

I have my big 40th party in July and my sister wedding in October…

Any suggestions welcome..

Taylor5

Im going to hit healthy living with a bang in the new year. Had baby 10 weeks ago and Im now 8Ibs heavier then the day I came home from hospital 😯 Im eating like a pig, so I’ll be doing the aquarobics in the new year too.
    Want to get to about 9stone and only have a few pounds to lose but its a MASSIVE TONE UP thats needed, the jelly belly is terrible 😳 😳 😳

noeleenw

can i join too … ds is making his communion in may and i have a few stone to loose if anybody has a magic formula

libby1
    Participant

8pm on Monday evening in Aura

It is great to have something to aim for – keeps us going….

Taylor5

I will be up for that but think I have to waitanother few weeks before I can do stuff like that (after the c section)
    Going to start walking tomorrow, the dog wont know what happened her 😆 😆 😆

Yvonne

This thread was started early!! I too, will be hoping for a good weight loss this year – had babs nearly 10 weeks ago and suprisingly am only a couple of pounds off my pre pregnancy weight, still need to loose alot more… going to start Monday when DH is back from work… have already got the exercise bike ready to go!
    So good luck to everyone!!

munchin
    Participant

god girls i’ll be definitely on for losing weight after i’ve had babs (not due till june) i’ve already put on a stone – was crying this morning 😥 😥 but i know part of it was holidays in november & then the christmas. going to try hard to eat sensibly for rest of pregnancy 😉
    Good luck to you all and i’m sure with the support you can give each other you’ll reach targets in no time!

Taylor5

Ive walked the dog everyday since new year, going to get on to ds’s trampoline havent been able to use it as I was pregnant.
    did have pizza dinner last night 😳 😳 😳

noeleenw

dh was 40 yesterday and we had a party 😳 😳 so had loads of food and banoffee and cake 😆 new years resolution starts NOW

ed1
    Participant

I will be joining you too but am not starting till Wednesday when kids go back to school. I have about 4 stone to loose by April (I wish) as I have my school reunion and believe me I was a size 8 leaving school. 😀

libby1
    Participant

I have still a loy of biscuits & cakes to get through , We are having Little Womens Christmas on Tuesday – when the girls go out for dinner time for us…

Wednesday night i have parents Council meeting and next weekend my kids are away so i hve planned a meal out with hubbie – just the two of us long over due..

So this week i will try and cut out shit and start on Monday the 12th for real. Hubbie is giving up the alcohol until Easter as well – not that he drinks much anyway.

But he is been off work for last 7 months and is starting to form a belly…
    My mam (rip) alaways said YOU CANN’T FATTEN A THROUGHBREED.

I wonder if that is true.

yummymummy

can add me to this list but i wont be starting properly till monday 12th as going to galway this weekend!!!

got the wii fit and really enjoy doing it so that a help and have to do a big proper shop to get proper food into the house.

have about 4 stone to lose, be happy with 3 and ds communion is in may also so 5 months, should be ok if i get some will power to do it, defo dont want to be a tubby mummy on his big day.

libby1
    Participant

Back to work to-day it was yuch,]]

Had cereal for breakfast – fruit at tea break and salad at lunch time was great had 6 sweets when i came home with coffee.

Car in garage cann’t go to Aqua aerobics – hope to go Friday am

How did others get on?

noeleenw

iwas terrible today dh’s birthday cake was still here today and i kept picking at it then to top things off we had a chinese for tea 😳 😳 i am throwing the cake to the dog NOW 🙄

Wonderwoman

Hi, I defo need to lose weight 2, about 10-12Ibs.ive still some baby weight to lose (baby born in April 😳 ) new years resolution, will eat less (no more takeaways 😥 ) and will be aiming to walk the dog 5 times a week! I want to make realistic aims so I’ll stick to it. So with working full time and having 2 children, I’ll do well if i stick to 5 times p/w. The dog will b thrilled god love her she got a bit porky since my maternity leave ended! So my target date is April (babys 1st b-day) …just in time for the summer!

Any other tips welcome!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 800 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.