New Year Weight Loss Log

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness New Year Weight Loss Log

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 127 total)
  • Author
    Sweetpea

You’ll do fine Ed1, the days I think I didnt do good are usually the one that suprised me. And even if its neither a gain or a loss, albeit frustrating, I have statred to think of those days as a practice for keeping my goal weight ……….when i get there 😕 😕 😕

ed1
    Participant

I was down a half pound. was delighted with it as I wasnt great this week. was out at weekend and drank lots and then hangover food next day so all in all half pound was good. going to have chinese tonight for valentines day and from tommorrow its back to being good again.

Sweetpea

Well done ed,
    Just goes to show that we can still enjoy yourself and loose the pounds as well. 😆 😆 😆 Long may it last 8)

ed1
    Participant

down another half pound today.
    roll on skinny me 😆 😆 😆 😆

meabh

lost 3 pounds this week… woohoo! 😆

Yvonne

Hey well done Ed and Meabh! I went up 2 this week…. 😥

Sweetpea

Well done ladies, 3 lbs is brillant meabh,
    I stood still this week 😡 😡

Yvonne

Stayed this same this morning… 🙄

yummymummy

doing weightwatchers at home and have lost 4 3/4 lbs in a week 🙂 happy days.

oh the weight is cos i bought WW scales :0 ever 1/4 counts 🙂

Yvonne

Wow well done Yummy!!! Are you just following the course yourself or did you book it with them?

I started ‘again’ this morning, and had my porridge, came into work and the boss’ wife had pizza, so had one slice and then a cheese sandwich!! How can I learn to say no!!!

yummymummy

no just doing it myself, thought buying the scaels would be an incentive and boy they really are 🙂

have to say i think im on a roll this time. since aug last year ive lost 1 1/2 stone.

had a curry sat night after being in dublin and i felt so bad the next day i got up on me bike 🙂

aw yvonne you have to say no, maybe tell her your watching what you eat and maybe she might make more healthy stuff 🙂

Sweetpea

Well done yum 😀 😀 Nearly 5lbs, that great. Keep up the good work 8)

Yvonne

Have tried that but she doesn’t listen, think she knows she will break me down if she keeps asking me!! 😳

yummymummy

you’ll just have to keep saying no or just limit yourself to saying yes to one thing, ie pizza slice or sandwich 🙂

thanks swwetpea, hope to have another 2 lbs down this week so on target for a paddys day weight loss 🙂

ed1
    Participant

good woman yummy, i wish i had your willpower to do it by myself. i need someone to weigh me. well done and keep up the good work.

oh and meant to say the time i met you last year you didnt look as if you needed to loose weight. you looked fine.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 127 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.