new year weight loss

Home Forums Yummy Mummy to Practical Parenting! new year weight loss

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    noeleenw

how’s everyone getting on ? what plan are you on if any , i am with slimming world , what are your goals ?

MaryE

I really havent got my head around it being the new year yet – still acting like its christmas -not good.

I had planned to lose another half stone by Paddys day as have a wedding then but i havent even started yet.

Been sick, so thats my excuse.

Have to stop eating biscuits & get out walking again.

Not in the right frame of mind yet though. Hopefully i will be more motivated when i feel a bit better. May try sllimworld.

Good luck Noeleen – you are an inspiration.

munchin
    Participant

well i’m more or less doing WW at home
    i weighed in this am and while i’m up not as must as i expected. Overall i lost 25lbs last year done dusted gone never to be seen again so I’m starting again as off this morning and I would like to see a stone gone by Easter – which is what 15weeks away so a 1lb a week so fairly realistic (i hope 🙄 😆 )

Good luck one & all whichever way you’re doing it

maryE i’m smothering at the minute and all i want to do is eat which is NOT good! though i have done 3 walks this week – only half hour walks but thats more than i’ve been doing last month or so!

Yvonne

Well I joined Slimming World Wednesday night and I am shocked at how much you can eat! Seems a little too good to be true, but knowing how you have got on Noeleen it obviously works!

Munchin, well done you have done great!!

9 weeks until I go on holidays… I am going to be sensible and aim for a pound a week until then, anything extra (here’s hoping!)will be a huge bonus!

After that… another stone and I will be happy.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.