New Section – Check it out!

Home Forums Newborns, Babies, Toddlers, Kids, Teens! New Section – Check it out!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

After many requests, here is a new section dedicated to all things newborn, baby, toddler, child and right up to teenage tantrums!!

Happy chatting :D

dawnm_martin

hi there – new to all this, but need all the help i can get. I am potty training my 3 year old boy, started last friday so we are on day 6 now and he still needs to be reminded to go to the potty. Am i being too hard on him – i just asked him 10 mins ago did he need to wee, he said no. i went upstairs to get his pj’s and i came back and he was standing in a pool of wee (thank god the couch is leather) there was loads there – help

Taylor5

Great new section, will make for good reading

As for the potty, keep putting your ds onto the potty of toilet ever 15 mins. You did ask did he need a wee and he said NO, but at the start they cant feel when they need a wee also some kids dont know when its coming, its running down there leg before they realise.
    The best thing is bring to the loo every 15 mins will cut this down, but it wont cut it out, they will still have accidents.
    No your not being too hard your just a stressed out potty tranning mum xxxxx
    Good luck and it took my ds about 2 weeks for the penny to drop

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.