Nelson’s Pollenna – new hayfever remedy

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness Nelson’s Pollenna – new hayfever remedy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

For alot of people, this is a time of year they dread because it means their hayfever will soon start to flare up.

My son, sister and nephew all suffer with it and it can be horrible for them so this year, we are trying a new product that just came out called ‘Pollenna’ from Nelson’s. It is a a natural non-drowsy treatment for hayfever. I don’t like to use anti-histamines for my son because they make him drowsy so hopefully this will work for him.

It’s 5.99 in pharmacies nationwide and we have just started to try it this week so we will let you know how it goes.

See http://www.nelsonsnaturalworld.net for info.

There will be samples at the next Mumstown events for anyone who would like to try it out.

munchin
    Participant

I’ve just asked the hubby to see if he can pick up some of this for our dd – txs sabbi

Jedt
    Keymaster

Let us know how you get on – its great to come across products that are non drowsy for this. Hopefully it will work well 😀

munchin
    Participant

thankfully she doesn’t suffer too bad but her eyes water nose runs and I find her eczema flares up. hubby got some this morning will keep u posted 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.