Neighbour problems!!!!!

Home Forums National Chat Neighbour problems!!!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

i wish ej, would nearly send j out to kick a ball at a car outised their house and tell them that their a car park down the bottom of road , I WOULD LOVE TO DO IT but i wouldnt cos i wouldnt lower meself, or maybe i should get me dad up to scream and roar at her (when she does decide to leave the house) and see how she likes it.

aw revenge would be soooooo sweet 🙂

after em another think, when i was looking after my bro (14) him and j were out playing footie and the neighbours kid came over and kicked ball down the road, bro said what did u do that for, go and get it and he told me bro to f**k off a**hole 😯 😯

happymumblemum
    Participant

good lord this all sounds terrible I dont know what i would do in all honesty I guess keeping a record is the best and reporting them but with those types of scumbags I would be worried of making the problem worse. 🙁

pinkbabe

My neighbour got that letter from the dept because of her children’s behaviour & TBH I haven’t seen her children play outside since (thank God)

Taylor5

Yummy thats shocking… I bet they are "Dirty Dubs" 😆 😆 😆

I would try and ignore them as much as you can, if he kicks the ball off your car etc…. ignore it, a ball wouldnt do any damage to a car. If they see you react this will keep them going and make you and you son a target fot their wickedness.
    I would advice you ds to avoid this kid as much as he can. They sound like rotten apples and if the dad is like that, its no wonder the child is.

Im sooooo glad I moved out of that place! Oh is their house rented?
    Best of luck and try stay calm, they will get fed up pretty soon and move on to someone else.

yummymummy

id understand if they were dirty dubs taylor 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 but they drogheda bred (from dogs apparently 🙂 ) and no the house is there as far as im away, they married with 2 kids, oh the thoughts of the little girl growing up to be like her dilinquent brother *shudder*

i do try my best to keep j away from him but when they all out playing its kinda hard to segregate j, he just stand on the oppisite side to him 🙂 he knows himself what this child is capable of.

oh defo ignore them, i do that anyway but why should i let them get away with it if he does start to damage my property, i know a ball cant do much damage but its the principal of not touching what aint yours!!!!

aw i dunno!! ASBO anyone 🙂

Joanne06
    Participant

I was jus sayin to my bro about ‘ur big problem’ since he’d similar story to tell, and he said that they first contacted the dept of environment, who also told them to keep record (jus like gis said!) of all anticts and repot to guard also. He said also to try find out if the family rent the house or won it, if they rent it its their landlords prob theyre givin grief etc. Also he said that since ur rentin its YOUR landlords prob ur gettin hassle. If hes any good of a landlord he’ll get it seen for ya. After all hes taking ur money every wk!

chipbutty

you poor thing just read your post, that is like harasment he sounds like a spoilt little brat who gets away with murder and his parents cannot see him doing any harm. If it was me i would try and talk to them again.

i lived in an estate before in Rush a corner house all the lads would sit on the wall night after night screaming and shouting had to call the guards a few times they would disappear when they came and come back when they were gone it was a nightmare. Very intimidating. So i know where you are coming from. The cheek of that guy shouting out his window he should have told his son not to be kicking the ball near the cars, asshole.

all i can say is keep a record of it and if it gets out of hand you will have to contact somebody, there is a number for noies pollution but it has not got that bad so just keep a record of what has been going on.

yummymummy

thanks jo and chipbutty, no their house is owned by them im the renter 🙂

i started my little notebook, just hope i dont have to add to it, prob wont seeing as ds wont be outside playing much as it to cold etc, but then that didnt stop the muppet father from hanging out his window 🙂 🙂

we shall see how it goes.

thanks girls 🙂

Joanne06
    Participant

As they say yummy………….a problem shared is a problem solved!!!!!! 😉

MNG

Hi yummymummy 🙂

dont be too upset ….

Dinomum

Def keep a note of anytime anything happens, regardless of wheter its the kids or the parents. God, what a poor example the parents are setting, it really is no wonder that the kids are so bad.. 😕

Last year the government brought out anti social behavior orders (ABSOS) under the crimial justice act 2006. They are for exactly the type of scenario you’ve got here i.e bloody ignorance and anti social behaviour. The child will be served with an anti-social warning notice, if this is ignored the family can be called to a meeting and required to enter into a good behaviour contract. If this doesnt work then an ABSO will be issued through the court> It is quite a new idea, but ABSO’s have been served. I am not really sure who enforces it, but the citizens advice website have very good information. They should be able to tell you more, but dont put up with it any longer !! Good luck 😀

bunnacurry

I also have problems with my neighbours – noise nuisance but thats another story. I am in the process of legal action against my neighbour however it is a very long process and at the moment there seems to be no end. The best advice I can give you is to record every incident and if friends and or family members witness this behaviour record the time and date and ask them would they provide you with a written statement of what they witnessed – you might need it in the future. Also as this has been ongoing for awhile I would visit the Gardai and explain the situation, get them to record it and get the Garda’s name and keep a record yourself of your visit to them. Ask them for advice on what you can do and importantly what they can do for you. Ask them about the Asbos. Then everytime there is an incident ring the Gardai and make a complaint and ask them to call down. They may not call down because they are too busy but get them to record it on their pulse system. They may try to fob you off on the phone but insist that you want it recorded on the pulse system for future reference. Keep a record of this yourself. If it continues contact the HSE Social Services Dept for advice, giving details of the problems you have experienced – they may visit your neighbours to ascertain what is going on. Visit Citizens advice bureau for advice. Do you have a residents committee in your area? Contact them and see is ther anything they can do to help you. Are other neighbours experiencing the same problems with these particular children and parents? You will need a diary handy to keep a record of everything. This is important if you need or have to go down the legal route. I hope this is of some help. If you need any more advice PM me and I will try to help you in anyway I can. I know exactly what its like.

Taylor5

God Bunnacurry sorry too hear your going through a rough time, not what you need with a small baby. I know people snigger about noise, but my mam and dad had terrible trouble with trucks unloading at nightime, it was a nightmare for them, they were told "No trucks unload after 7pm" when they would be woken by trucks at 3am!!!!!! Fighting this took over my parents lives for years, its a long lonely road but well worth it in the end.
    As for the residents committee in yummys estate, both Yvonne and I were on the residents committee in this estate and it wasnt much good then and by the state of the place it got worse after we both left 🙄 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.