NCSE, CCO House, Donore Rd Ind Est

Home Forums Louth Chat NCSE, CCO House, Donore Rd Ind Est

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    hjs

I have to go here to get a form signed by SENO (Special Educational Needs Officer).

This is their new address. Does anyone have the foggiest where this is EXACTLY?

I have been round and round that godforsaken Ind Est this am so many times I’m dizzy, but cannot c it and no–one I stopped had ever heard of National Council of Special Education or CCO House.

Help anyone?

Maria30

HJS, I ve never heard of it and I go that way for a walkmost days. The only place I can think of is the offices beside the old Coke factory, its a red brick building.

Is there a phone number for them that you could ring and get exact address?

hjs

Now dunno if I bein paranoid but have tried repeatedly ringing and emailing the contact there today and NO response. I did get an earlier email saying "please post in relevant form as we don’t have a PUBLIC" office, stay away in other words. But these are such imp docs and I really don’t wanna delay process any further than nec by posting, finding that they have got "lost" in post etc, that living as I do so relatively nearby, in Tullyallen, that I just wanna drop them in!

But it’s a mystery place alright!

Taylor5

not 100% sure but the two places that spring to mind are one the red brick building beside the coke factory or the maybe in the same building as the order of malta opposite the entrance to lidl…… why not ring An post Delivery office in Marleys lane, we always got people calling us with weird addresses etc…

Maria30

If you sent them by registered post you could track and trace them plus somebody would have to sign for them. Or you could send them express post that has a track and trace number too but no signature required.

I understand totally about hand delivering them, you can physically hand them over to somebody.

Taylor5

If you sent them by registered post you could track and trace them plus somebody would have to sign for them. Or you could send them express post that has a track and trace number too but no signature required.

I understand totally about hand delivering them, you can physically hand them over to somebody.

maria hjs needs the form signed so she has to call up… i only said an post for directions iykwim

ed1
    Participant

I was thinking about this post when going through the industrial estate today. There is a red brick building opposite the old coke factory, or else it could be in the Order of Malta offices. I was asking DH as he works in the ind estate and he suggested those two places too……

libby1
    Participant

Its not Order of Malta Offices as this is opposite Lidi

I say it is opposite old coke factory – there is a block of offices

hjs

went to red brick building across road from coke, no joy 🙁

but ta 4 all suggestions, keep em coming!

i may have to resort to registered post in, wait for thrm to post back, which seems ludicrous but this is the way govt ddepts seem to like things at times – as little contact with the public as poss!

rossylisa

Not sure if it is this is the same place but worth a try to drive up to it. You know were westgate fitness is well on the opposite side there is a place there HSE. I had to bring Ds when he was a few weeks old for physio,

Taylor5

Thats the hse centre up at the Westgate is for special needs alright i had my ds2 attending up there…. Ring the haymarket or Ballsgrove and they will tell you where it is…

hjs

Ah girls, u v good!

Yes, Westgate place IS special needs, but HSE and I need Education!

Mystery continues…

Almae

NCSE head office is in Trim would u ring them and ask them to tell u exactly where it is … honest to god why do they make things so awkard for us… 👿

trixiebell
    Participant

Hjs I think there is a HSE building accross from Julian Blinds up in that donore industrial est as far as I can remember hth!

hjs

Trixie, thanks a mill – was there yest! But is HSE procurement and something else equally useless to me! I gettin so frustrated now with this – it’s just a delaying tatctic from them I feel, fill this in, send it in by post, don’t dare bring it up in person, we sign it and send it back when we feel like andf then I gotta send it to somewhere called Cornamaddy (which sounds like a pretty good description of how I feel, rather than a place!) in Co Westmeath!!!!!

I goin there this am to drive aound again, any ideas?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.