Napro…

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 244 total)
  • Author
    chickpea

hey moonflower

wats dhea????not sure wat it is???
    yeah i am blessed with the blood results…i had bloods done on fri and the nurse in my surgery rang today to say results were in but i was late getting to the surgery for half six so ill be there first thing in the morning…fingers crossed ….ill let you know
    when i started my pro was 14.3 and my oes was 210…but now my pro is 74.7 and my oes is 360, not too bad but still low….so the medication has been working…hopefully they will be better this month….

do you know what though…my boobs are getting sorer each month…ouch they are bealing…i know its the hcg injection and the cyclogest but come on… 🙁 🙁 do you find that at this stage of the month…i would have had sore boobs for a day or two when id be due in before but now its a whole wk to a wk and a half…….aaagggghhhh 😈 😈 😈

Moonflower

Dhea is a supplement that is taken that can up oestrogen levels & improve egg quality apparently…look up benefits on web..all looks great including boosting libido & low mood which are both a curse of infertility 👿 doctor can prescribe it to you..apparently new to napro

yes got sore boobs on meds..not that bad but i never really suffered before so to me they are sorer…

will send u pm later.. so great to have a buddie on here 🙂

chickpea

hey there buddie (moonflower)

i havent been put on dhea YET…but you never know.

got my blood results earlier and im chuffed with them.. my progesterone is 90.90 and my oestradoil is 628…thats the first time in 12 months that both have been in the correct range…just hope i ovulated from the right side too… due on in the next day or so, so we will see….not getting my hopes up as you crash harder..but its defo a great improvement… 😀 😀

have to ring my dh and tell him yet…

oh the booby thing is terrible 👿 👿 although they are not as sore now as they were over the last few days..thank god..

pm me later as ill prob besat with the laptop on my lap all evening…

hope ur mood is good today missis x. cant wait for the weather to start picking up cause everything seems better then

xxxx

Sweetpea

Hi moonflower,
    Just wanted to say how sorry i was to read your sad news but how much I admire your strenght and positive view on things. To be able to see such a sad time with such a positive spin is a wonderful gift to have.
    I wish you every health and success for the coming months (and all your buddies too!!) and hope this year is your year!
    Take care, M

Moonflower

thanks so much Sweetpea, your kind thoughts are so much appreciated 🙂

hope you are well?

Moonflower xx

chickpea

its that time of the month again…
    waiting for my on my period to start but trying to keep positive hoping that it wont and also not wanting to get my hopes up too much so that if it does come i wont be devastated….i think this day is actually worse than when it comes…its the hoping and not knowing that really gets me on edge…and i know i have to relax and stuff but its very very hard.

and to top it all off my dearest darling dh has the man flu.. 😆 😆 😆 its touch and go here i dont think he will see the weekend through (before i kill him) 👿 :evil:
    why is it that men get so much sicker than women????

id lovehim to have a day in my shoes…

Moonflower

pm’d you chickpea 🙂

just wanted to add to this thread. some may or not believe..but i was raving about a local psychic astrologer called Stella a while back on here…have been to her a few times…in 2008 after my last miscarriage she predicted i would not again become pregnant until Oct 2010…well as much as i ddint want to believe i would have to wait that long she was in fact near enough correct as i did become pregnant in nov 2010….now i know it ended sadly but she was correct in seeing a pregnancy….

chickpea

hey moonflower

forget bout that p+16 i pm’d you earlier…its now day 1…..got my period earlier….aaagggghhhhh…..now i have to do all the meds again, i feckin hate it…i do be like a mad woman…juat rang my dh and told him to bring me home a bottle of wine…and now my stomach is hanging out with cramps…….hurry home i need alcohol…

whos the phsychic you were with… where is she, havent heard of her before. but it sounds like she was pretty accurate with you…

going to put my jammies on and watch a dvd…not leaving the house, feck it..im going to be a slob for the evening…lol….

you know it does nearly be a relief to get my period cause the waiting kills me…..ill prob be in the horrors in a bit….til i get my wine anyway….

starting operation lifestyle in integral fitness on the 7th feb…looking forward to it. going to shift a bit of weight(hopefully a lot) its a 6 wk course of intense personnal training for 115 euro…not bad at all….then i hope to be pregnant….pretty please 😉 😉

Moonflower

Oh Chickpea…poor you….I know how you feel tonight..& yes the comfort of a bottle wine helps so much as cd1 is one of days the guilt of drinking alcohol to ease the pain of infertility seems to diminish as its as if your body is getting rid of unneeded stuff, along with the alcohol….so enjoy that wine & allow it to relax you…& you know yourself by tomorrow u will be back on track ready to fight another month of the napro journey…

the fitness plan seems great idea..DH gave me membership to local pool for christmas so i am enjoying going there to relax & hopefully get fit with the swimming…the plan will keep your mind focused & time will pass quicker..& like you say hopefully you will be pregnant time you finish….your time is getting closer by the month 🙂

The psychic is in Drogheda & she uses astrology to make predictions..so a bit different to a usual psychic but she spends a long time with you & is well worth a visit….i can pm you her number if you would like it??

enjoy your night tonight with DH…hopefully there is a good movie on to enjoy along with your wine….

are you back with K soon??

take care & be gentle with yrself tonight xx

Taylor5

Chickpea sorry the news wasnt good… i never went through the Napro thing but i do remember the feeling that i was full sure i’d be pregnant only for period to arrive

I think your girls are great, it cant be easy xxxxx

Moonflower sorry too hear of your loss, new year and new hope xxxx

Could you pm me that ladies number please?

chickpea

thanks guys
    yeah if you could pm the details that would be great….just havin my bottle of wine now, and lovin it…

have and appointment with dc o dwyer in feb (cnacelled him for this month as i havent got a spare 200 quid)..he emailed me back about my bloods and said to stay on the same dose of meds as the results were good..so there is prob no need to see him for a bit anyway, im with kay in march…so ill just c how it goes til then…

thanks taylor hope i get there soon….ill be keeping you posted…
    if you go to the phsycic will you let me know how you get on..

chickpea

hey moonflower

re the dhea… i was just asking my pharmasist about the dhea and its bout 20 euro per month here….my brother checked it out in the states and its 17 dollars for a yrs supply…..hes coming home the wk end so i got him to get me some…ill check it out with dr o dwyer when i see him before i take any though….how you doing….hope your keeping your chin up….hopefully this will be the yr for us all to have babies….and then we will be pulling our hair out….

Moonflower

Hi chickpea..how is your week going? just had blood test today , Dh had to have one as well for his cholesteral & we were waiting from 9.30 til 11.45 to be seen..so said now he knows what its like each month waiting in the clinic for the test…

not much to report p+7 today so nothing exciting going on yet…

you are on build up again to OV time…. 🙂

talk again soon, moonflower xx

Moonflower

Stella the astrologers number 087 9243816 🙂

chickpea

hey moonflower

that was a long wait on the clinic…im usually there bout 9.10 in the morning and i get out at bout half ten….id say you were fed up waiting..hopefully ur bloods come back good 😉 😉 ur results should be in the docs for wed at teh latest..
    good the dh got a taste of what you go through…the girls in the clinicknow me by now and they are lovely..
    im on day 5 and feeling a bit irratable yseterday and today…all part and parcel..

got that number thanks going to give her a buzz in a few wks…havin physio on my foot at the moment so ill wait til im better ..
    another month of counting, ticking, checking, etc etc….oh and the other ❗ ❗ ❗

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 244 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.