My Baby Aiobh- title change!!

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents My Baby Aiobh- title change!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    scole1

Hmm I am so sorry to hear this news my thoughts and prayers are with you at this sad time xxx

Maria30

HMM,

I m so so sorry for your loss. I really dont know what to say but will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers x x x x x

rossylisa

HMM Im so sorry to hear this news,thinking of you and your dh and D

Taylor5

HMM Im so sorry to hear this news,thinking of you and your dh and D

Little Baby Eve was laid to rest today, it was very sad but very dignified funeral. HMM and her family are towers of strenght, Little D was just amazing, she read out a very heart moving poem for her little sister, i dont know how they got through today. 😥 😥 😥

MaryE

So sorry for your loss, you poor things.

happymumblemum
    Participant

Thanks for your kind messages of support.

Taylor and Yvonne were there today at the funeral of our little girl Aiobh.

We had a lovely day considering and drew lots of comfort from all we did including bringing Aiobh home to spend time with her family around the Christmas tree.

The funeral was lovely and personal with readings from all three of us , I found the planning very calming.

I am guessing the tougher times are ahead.

Medically it was very tough , going in for s routine check and endingwith an emergency c section and a very sick little baby but I can’t fault the staff of the Lourdes and the dedication of the team in crumlin.

still a bit in shock I guess as the last week has been a roller coaster of horror but we will come out the other side stronger I am sure .

This happened only a year and half ago to my brother and sister in law I can’t believe it happened again in the same family, just shocking but I have also seen that it is copable with and that maybe one day we could be blessed again.

I miss baby so much but as the sun warmed my face by the grave I looked up and felt her warmth shine on me from heaven xxx

pookie2

Oh HMM, I’m so terribly, terribly sorry for your loss. How awful for you and your family. My thoughts are with you all.

sweetpea1979

HMM so so sorry to hear about your loss…thoughts and prayers go out to all of you…within our family have recently had a similar sad experience, and it is beyond belief that something like this could/should happen…but take strength in the love and support around you and it does get easier…very slowly….but it does…strength to you all

Taylor5

Sorry for spelling Aiobh name wrong. You have such a loving family, that was clear for all too see.

I did notice how the sun shone, it lit up the whole church and it was awash with amazing colour from the windows, it was a very peaceful time everyone just sat in the church is total silence

Its early days… take it day by day x

Yvonne

It was a beautiful service… alot of thought and emotion in it…
    HMM, DH and D were all fantastic for speaking… you are truly very very strong… and you are being very positive which can only help make things easier.

Love to you all and God rest Baby Aiobh xxxx

Almae

words fail me hmm.

Their is a beautiful flower in heavens garden called Aiobh

love to you..

munchin
    Participant

HMM i’m in awe of your strenght – it sounds like the service for Aiobh was beautiful. Will be thinking of you all over the coming weeks xoxoxo

Taylor5

HMM i’m in awe of your strenght – it sounds like the service for Aiobh was beautiful. Will be thinking of you all over the coming weeks xoxoxo

Mumof2 was only talking to me, she was saying she was thinking of you all weekend…. HMM dont forget that offer for a lift shopping or if i can help with J in the evenings, just text me. Im free most evenings.

happymumblemum
    Participant

Thanks so much every one you are all so kind.

Doing ok here considering and really looking forward to Xmas still.

D is a live wire as usual and brightens even the darkest of hours.

I got such a lot of comfort from Aiobh’s funeral and bringing her home to see our Xmas tree, that will keep me going for a while at least..

I think everything will get tougher in January and February but I will cross that bridge when I get to it.

x

scotsmum

i am so so sorry to hear about your little girl.. you sound so strong and obviously have fab friends and family around you and im glad you have your little daughter to keep you smiling…

iv been where you are now and know that times ahead will be tough but its amazing what strength we have.. sending you lots of luv

laura xx

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.