MT social/my wecome to Drog

Home Forums National Chat MT social/my wecome to Drog

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    pinkbabe

I am a disaster & I’ll only be back a few days so I won’t really have my bareings yet.

rossylisa

pink it wont take u that long to now were the pubs and clubs are and how far they are from ur house 😆

pinkbabe

I will make it my 1st priority 😀

yummymummy

dont think they will reserve seating in the pub at all. it a fri and if it early enough u will get seats (if no footie on) lol. be grand ive done it b4 there was about 10 of us.

trixiebell
    Participant

its a friday night so they might let us reserve a table, i will ring them nearer the time when we have definite numbers etc!

Pink I know where ur house is so I’ll make sure u get home!!

pinkbabe

Thanks Trixie 😀

Happymammy

Myself and my friends went for pizza in Sorrentos and headed out to borrocas afterwards and then to storm had a great night!!!

So ive just found this thread are we going out soon? May 18th ive a wedding so cant go then!

I love girly sessions they are great craic!

trixiebell
    Participant

hi happymammy

The night out is going to be friday 15th June, its gonna b a great night!!

Taylor5

What about Bru or the boiledonion??? We could have a bit to eat then head to the pub, have our chat over the food, then just squish into the pubs, might even have a mini pub crawl! So who needs a table 😆 😆

pinkbabe

Hope u girlies are up for a bit of dancing too !!!

Happymammy

Oh cant wait cant wait!!! I just read the leaflet i got in the door about Drogheda Leisure Park. Anyone seen it?? It looks great, Cant wait to go or even bring Abbey aswell i suppose! Anyone fancy a game of bowling for the craic???

pinkbabe

I’d be up for a game of bowling, pity about the dodgy shoes tho 😆

Happymammy

I always bring the bottle of dettol spray with me and give them a good zap before i put them on!! I know weirdo!!

scole1

bit of food then drinks, bru is good a disco bar, ooohhhh cocktails….

Happymammy

Top of the morning Y’all!!!

I love cocktails YUM!!!!!

So are we any clearer on what the plan is, in Bru u can have food, cocktails and a dance all under theone roof!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.