Most popular names!

Home Forums National Chat Most popular names!

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Oh I like Kevin

I think Eoin has to be up there or Evan, know loads at the moment…. I love Jack but I have a nephew with that name his brother is darragh (dont know why the 2 r’s)

I loved Elliot or Rex for ds2, thought elliot and A’s name went well together…. its sooo hard to pick a child name
    On ds1 he was going to Charlie (picked his name about about 30 weeks when we found out he was a boy) James B**** when he was born he didnt look like a Charlie so we were going to switch them around but when we went through he initials it would have been JCB…. eh no thanks

I like names that cant be shortened (very had to do but think we did it) A could be called AJ but thats okay…. just a pet hate of mine.

yummymummy

taylor that is EXACTLY why i picked Jack cos is CANNOT be shortened, but guess what he gets called jacko alot of the time!!! GRRRRRRRR

and cos of his second name i reckon he will be nicknamed when he gets older!! pain in the bum.

people shorten me and my bro’s name all the time, it doesnt really bother me that much, its just not something i wanted for my ds.

LOVE the name Charlie for boy and Hannah for girl.

I know a boy whose initials are ACDC lol.

Fabienne

On my hol I talked to 2 teachers, and we were talking about names, and both told that the worst kids (in term of behaiviour) in the schools they worked (in various french cities) was the Kevins.
    My sister who works with kids, teenagers, doesn’t get along with the Kevins.

Probably the french Kevin are not as good as irish Kevin.

yummymummy

😆 😆 thats funny that people would associate the bad behaviour due to a name hahaha.

Hmm im trying to think of any names that i dont get on with 😆 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yummymummy, did you not find that when trying to decide for a name for ds that you ruled out names of people who you didnt like? I was soooo guilty of that 😆 😆 😆
    Anyone in school who wasn’t particularly nice meant that I wouldn’t even consider the name – probably ruled out loads of nice names unnecessarily but we got one in the end!!

yummymummy

hazelnut, yeah i did do that alright hahaha you kinda have to dont ya.

but ive never said yo myself hmmm i dont tend to get along with very many marys lol 😆

Taylor5

When BIL told me the babys name I was like NO… a girl sat next to me in school and she had fleas 😆 😆 😆
    Then other BIL picked Jake! he is now called Jakeo 😈 😈 😈 HATE this name as its my sisters dogs name 😳

joey_rudd

i thought my ds’s name couldn’t be shortened but my smart a** of an uncle keeps calling im loggie… 😕 😡
    no ones ever happy enoughwith childrens names
    my parents shortened my name to get joanne so that stuck (was josephine ann)

Taylor5

Loggie I’d kill him…. joanne now your joey 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.