Most glam breastfeeding ever?

Home Forums Newborns, Babies, Toddlers, Kids, Teens! Most glam breastfeeding ever?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

Have you seen the below pic of Gisele breastfeeding that is causing quite a stir?

In fairness, she is simply a working mammy multi tasking!! I don’t see what all the fuss is about tbh. She is just feeding her baby – nothing wrong with that. Granted, its alot less glamorous when most of us do it but essentially she is a mum at work and has her baby with her and is feeding her baby. That’s it. No big deal. No boobs on show. No nudity. Just baby on boob while mum getting ready for work. I do not see why people are offended by this.

have a look and see what you think –

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/go … z2nBn06PIA

Yvonne

I don’t see why anyone would be offended by it.. its very discreet, but a very staged photo.

I think it could annoy people as its not true to most peoples lives – ie the stylists working on her at the same time.. the lucky lady!!

lellykelly

The negativity i heard or saw was as you say the fact that its not true to most peoples lives and that there’s almost a smugness about it. Yeah it is a working mother but its a situation that most would love (even for just one day) but cant even relate to. If she really wanted to promote breastfeeding or the fact that shes doing it, there must have been more normal moments that could have been captured 🙂

lemonB

I wish I could be pampered like that while Im breastfeeding 😆 I don’t see the problem.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.