Miners

Home Forums National Chat Miners

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    beams

Isnt it amazing these miners coming back to the surface :D :D Imagine how their families and friends must be feeling right now :D :D I cant take my eyes off sky tv – its so surreal seeing this capsule being lowered into the ground no wider than a big man , collecting the miner and it emerging some 10 – 15 mins later after travelling through the bowels of the earth – amazing – truely miraculous . When i heard the news they had been trapped back in August i never thought they would be rescued – miracles do happen :D :D :D What a great news story :D :D

hjs

like!

MaryE

I totally agree, it really is fantastic.

Life won out over death – a miracle.

I was watching sky news this morning myself, i was getting all emotional seeing them be re-united with their families.

Id say life will be very different for them now, their mental state would need to be monitored, they will need some therapy- like i know they will be rich but id say it would be a very hard thing to get over.

Seemingly movie agents are already on the ground to get their stories for a film. God, it would make a great movie but really they should be given some space for a while.

It was a wonderful tthing to see them getting out of the capsule being reuinuted with loved ones, imagine how they wouldve been feeling the last few mths, not knowing for sure if they would actually get out alive…it would change ur whole outlook on life

Jedt
    Keymaster

It was fantastic, great to see some good news on for a change, its brilliant they are ok.

There is a funny story about one of the miners (well it may not be funny for him when he gets out!) Apparently one of the guys who has been trapped has had his wife outside waiting for him, crying for him…and then she met a anothr woman who was also crying for him – turns out she was his mistress. So the wife and mistress were both waiting for him…

he may get out unharmed and then get a whack off the two ladies 😆

MaryE

I heard that too.

Seemingly he has said that he is fine inside the mine & wont be coming out any time soon -haha

You can read alal their stories on sky.com

I havent had a look yet but if i get a minute intend too.

Maria30

Its great to actually see and hear a good news story instead of all the doom and gloom.

Lets just hope the miners get all the help and support they need to recover from their experience

yummymummy

Its brill news that they are getting up safe and sound. I have been watching it on and off all day!!!

Taylor5

21 out now…. its brilliant. great that they got them out months earlier then they had planned
    There is a God and he was watching over these miners…. its such a joy to see a good news story, it just lifts your sprits xxxx

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.