Michaela McAreevy

Home Forums National Chat Michaela McAreevy

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

it wasn’t irish papers Taylor it’s the papers in Mauritius
    Totally digusting that a paper would do this – i tell you if an irish paper did it I would imagine alot of people would boycott the paper i know i would

I just read it was the Sunday Times i just took it for granted it was the Irish Times…. very shocking! I did hear that the photos will affect anyone future actions being taken

Jedt
    Keymaster

The editor of the paper in Mauritius has been arrested today for publishing these pictures. It was in very bad taste to show these pictures – not only does it upset the McAreavy & Harte families but it is extremely disrespectful to the memory of Micheala and it is also very sad for the people in Mauritius – its makes them look very bad.

I kind of feel sorry for the regular people in Mauritius, they will be the ones who suffer as this hurts their tourist trade and economy.

Its just a total mess. I watched an RTE documentary about it the other night and they talked about a security guy whose DNA was found in the bathroom where Michaela was found but he was not questioned at the trial at all.

Its awful and there does not look like any resolution in sight.

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.