Meath chat

Home Forums Meath Chat Meath chat

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    Fabienne

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

missysmum

lol fab!

munchin
    Participant

😆 😆 fabienne
    well ladies tis back to work for me 😥 😥 so not happy but hey at least i have a job to go back to, missing my 2 ladies but esp my baby! oh the older one is 3 next so b’day party tomorrow to keep me busy!
    how’s everyone else keeping?

Fabienne

I’m grand.
    Can’t wait for the WE, have to clean house 😥
    but then we’ll start to put out Xmas trees and decorations.

How are you coping mumnchin with being back at work hence away from kids? And how was the party?

Talk soon,
    Fabienne.

Fabienne

House cleaner but not clean or tidy.
    Parents coming over next week with plenty of french Xmas food (will do the meal early), and presents will wait Santa visit the 25th.

Have already a pile of clothe that need some kind of work (buttons, sewing…..), and told my mum, and she agrees to do it if I remind her (I will!!!!!!!!!).
    (it would have been very different with mother in law….)

And most importanly my RED xmas tree is set-up.

Oh, and I won ticket for skating in RDS from mumstown.

So it can’t be better, can it?

This december should be better than last year (we’ll see in a month)

Talk soon,

Fabienne.

Fabienne

Once again, posting to myself 😆 😆

No big news.
    Got an ipod shuffle (going straight to dh), some kind of Avon incentive, it works, makes me want to try harder in 2010. And no choice either, due to the lack of money and don’t want to cut back on after school activities (2 for dd, and 1 for ds) and my horse riding.
    Waited 10 years to do it, don’t want to stop. It’s my me time, and also gets me fit. Everyone notices it (I like the compliments, who doesn’t). Now my legs are in better shape, need to tackle the weight problem andhuge tummy! (often people ask me when I’m due, have to say never again, and last baby is now 4!)
    Still am happy.

If anyone want to look at the Avon brochure.
    Going to organise Avon party at my house in jan/feb, I’ll keep you posted.
    Talk to you or myself 😆 soon,

Fabienne

Fabienne

I’ve been busy on other post.
    Now it’s time to chat a bit to myself again 😆

Won’t be watching TV at 8, but I’ll record it.

Talk soon,
    Fabienne

munchin
    Participant

Hi Fabienne – was only thinking about this thread the other day
    I watched ot at 8pm and everyone looked great – don’t think i’ll be able to watch it every week though (clashes with glee 😆 😆 ) You’re all doing a great job!
    Hope you had a nice christmas – though feels like a distant memory now

Fabienne

How you doing Munchin?

Xmas and food is a story from the past 😆 😆 😆

I’m really happy.
    Did no wear pink tee-shirt for the last weigh-in for OT.
    All my friends keep asking me why do I wear pink. They know how much I hate pink.
    So last week, the pink top was in the wash so couldn’t be bothered….
    So wed I’m the fat one with black top. But happy.
    I’m expecting some comments…..

Talk soon,
    Fabienne

munchin
    Participant

😆 😆 i’m sure you look great Fabienne!
    Going to be a busy week this week – dh is doing a wee bit of work in the evenings so i’ll be home alone with the kids! Can’t believe it’s last week in january already. Was trying to organise my sister to take my pair for a night between the bits and pieces that we both of on it’ll be 13th MArch 😯 but i tell you i’m looking forward to a night out, was saying to the girls have to find somwhere nice to go now!

Fabienne

You know what they say
    better later than never.
    At least even if it’s 2 month away, you’ll get time with your pair.
    Nothing planned with dh.
    In laws coming mid-feb, and hoped to go away for the WE, but it doesn’t seems to be on dh mind 🙁 🙁 🙁

and being in OT, need to be in BCH for weigh-in on saturdays.

I never cared much about I look. dh loves me and find me attractive and I’m happy about myself. My weight was never a problem for me.
    Or not a major one.
    Did not see rte tonight so don’t know how it went.

So I feel great.
    I’m always a bit depressed feb/march, for other reason and I can count on my dear friend support (and dh as well).

How do you find being on your own wiht children?

Take care.
    Fabienne

munchin
    Participant

ah it’s only for a few hours of an evening they’re grand thankfully both have reasonably good routines, they have their moments Fabienne esp the 3yr old – god she’d try your patience some days. It’s just busy busy with the 2 – the baby is only 7.5months.
    usually on fri we wait until the girls are in bed to have dinner so we take the time to sit, eat (peacefully) and have a glass of wino and chat properly – but i am looking forward to doing something nice in March, she’s now come back and asked me to mind her pair for w/e in April and she’ll take mine again for our anniversay in may so 2 night’s out in 2 months YIPEE!!!!!!!! apart from a wedding & a funeral we haven’t been out together in last 8months 😆 😉
    right work is calling – catch you soon oh and i didn’t see rte last night either – i’m sure you guys did well though.
    oh and i think alot of people find jan/feb/mar hard – think we’re sick of dark mornings and evenings and the lull after christmas, plus you’ve been home too haven’t you so i can imagine – chin up though as you say you have dh and good friend 😉

Fabienne

Well done Munchin for your weight loss.

Here all good.
    Diet going well.
    dd cousin (same age) is coming with grand-parents from France for mid term break. Last time the girls were together not once in the 5 days they went to bed before 11pm. Keeps chating away. So cute, but ….
    Sure they’ll do the same here.
    dh will love to have to go to work early with girls keeping us all awake till very very late.

In the other hand, my children always go in France without us staying in the summer (we might catch-up some sleep then).
    My parents want them for 2 month but they’re too young to stay that long away from us.
    Have to figure our summer soon.

Talk soon,
    Fabienne

Fabienne

Long time no chat.

In my house things are on its way to a sure death.
    Oven, washing machine, boiler for now.
    All still working but not as well as it used to, and some options (like fan oven) are not working at all.

So, I’m excpecting some appliances changes in the coming months.
    I’m in a search or info about it, so when the day will come I’ll make an informed decision.

So I lost weight and appliances 😆

Who will go to the oasis VIP night next week?

Talk soon,
    Fabienne

munchin
    Participant

Hi Fabienne
    when i came home from hospital with dd2 last june our washing machine went, then the toaster, then the microwave 😀 😀 always the way a group together. Well done on the weight loss. I haven’t been very good last 2 weeks but back on track this am. Just back from Liverpool with the inlaws had a really great break and was great to catch up with family.
    Think i’m going to Oasis tomorrow bringing a friend of mine along too

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 92 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.