Lets spread it across the country….

Home Forums National Chat Lets spread it across the country….

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    newmomma

Hi Sabbi, unfortunately I don’t know any other mums in Balbriggan 🙁 but I’m sure there must be some other mums from here who may be able to spread the word ❓

Also, are these meets ok for babies, not just toddlers?

Babs

Babies more than welcome…I have been to a number of them with my 3yr old and 4mth old..I have met so many lovely people, its great to see that there are other mums out there experiencing similar things!!

Hey girls,

Just to let you know that Sabbi has posted info on the Balbriggan Bagel Bar coffee morning on the Dublin thread (as follows):

" Hi all,

The Bagel Bar. Main St. Balbriggan will be hosting a coffee morning for parents on Sat 9th May @10.30am. This is particularly for parents who work Monday – Friday and cannot make the monthly coffee morning which are normally held on Tuesdays.

So anyone who works during the week but fancies catching up with some other parents & babies over coffee and treats can come along….

Hope to see lots of Balbriggan, Stamullen, Balrothery, Balscaddan parents & toddlers there….any maybe a few from further afield too. "

Just thought you might be interested – will def try to get to it myself.

Thanks

Razzle Dazzle

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.