Lelly Kellys shoes

Home Forums National Chat Lelly Kellys shoes

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Yvonne I had play make up as a kid, nothing fancy but mums left overs…. the Lelly Kelly advert has them full of glitter and not far off full make up, plus they are giving the lipgloss sets.
    I think in the house as play time is one thing, but my SIL put makeup on her dd on Sundays for mass and sunday lunch….. one thing a child doing it another thing the mother putting blusher, eyeshadow and lip gloss on a 3 year old 🙄 🙄 🙄
    When I see things like this is rings alarm bells and I get flash backs of Jean Benett Ramsey (sp) the little American pagent girl murdered a few years ago

joey_rudd

yeah thats what that add reminds me of too, did they ever find out what happened to her? was it her dad?

Taylor5

They did arrest a neighbour of hers in Asia, he was deported to the US, but Im not sure what happened after that…. I know some were saying it was the neighbour but others said it couldnt be him, think the finger was pointed at the dad alright

taz_zina

My dd got the Lelli Kelly shoes and they are great. They go with everything.. as for the advert.. a bit over the top but at the end of the day how do we buy things.. through advertising and good sales people..

As for the lip gloss that comes with it.. My dd who is 3 next week loves it.. She just wants to be like mammy.. she likes dressing up and I encourage it, who didn’t dress up when they were younger !!! and its no harm for them to learn to look after themselves .. it doesn’t mean they go around like little pageant girls..

She’s getting her second pair of Lelli Kelly’s for my ds communion next month .. I only put good shoes on my children like Start-rite, Pablosky, Ricosta, dubarry etc.. I wouldn’t dare put crap on their feet.. only shoes with proper insoles with arch support. Used to sell shoes so I have seen my fair share of children with turned feet and flat feet !!

At the end of the day.. Lelli Kelly’s are different from other brands and they have the proper support in them..

Would certainly recommend them.. !!

Yvonne

I cannot believe your sister puts make up on her daughter! I did put a bit of lip gloss on E but it would be when we are messing about at home!

I don’t doubt that Lelli Kelly shoesare good quality, I just think they are a bit tacky (just my opinion!) E generally wears Clarks but have bought shoes in Dunnes for her and they are fine… but they wouldn’t be the main shoe she would wear.

Taylor5

I cant let ds wear clarkes shoes, the only shoes I find he can wear are Startrite, he has very wide feet plus a high instep…. he has a pair of dino runners from smyths at the moment, they were only to be for every odd day, but he stands and says No shoes, dinosauer runners 😆 😆 😆 😆

I dont mind kids wearing make up as dressing up time, we all did it and loved it. It people like my SIL who doll the child up like mini me’s, a child wearing almost full makeup as part of her normal day (not the child putting it on but the mother 🙄 ) is soooooo wrong

Yvonne

Sorry it was your SIL, I agree, its not right…

yummymummy

a child wearing make up????? are u for real.

i wasnt allowed wear make up till i was about 13 and even then it was clear mascara and some lip gloss hahahaha my dad used to freak out saying get that muck of ur face, now i just laugh at him!!!

my little cousin got these new runner things that the sole comes out of and there is a toy underneath it, isnt that mad!!

long gone are the days of the black patent shoes where there was a key under neath the sole or the black slip on pumps that eveyone wore, u could get them intylers, ye know the ones im on about hah!

Taylor5

Yeah she wears pink blusher, lipgloss a bit of eyeshadow and she will get a fine glitter dusted over her face and neck…… they do be like two new pins! Her hair was mousey brown and now she has blonde streaks going through it, they say its from the sun ❗ But her friend is a hair dresser and comes to their house to do highlights in mammys hair, someone outside the family asked me if the child had highlights as they looked fake!!!!!! I wouldnt put it past them.
    On Sundays if we are in Dublin and going out for lunch, she will stand the child and touch up her make and brush and reclip her hair…. what message is that sending to a young tot?

yummymummy

oh mother of god taylor that is shocking it really is, that child is going to grow up thinking that she is going to need make up and higlights etc to make her pretty.

its so wrong!!!!!

Yvonne

It is shocking!!

munchin
    Participant

god taylor i was hoping you were joking!
    my niece(about 2 at time) went to her nana’s (on dh side) one day and when brought home was covered in make-up – my sis went mad, said no problem playing in house but definitely not to be put on to go out!!!!!!!

happymumblemum
    Participant

that is shocking alright…

dd loves messing with make up but not as part of a daily routine so to speak!!!
    The is something very knackery ( sorry for the un pcness ) about small kids and make up out and about.

I remember working at the old place one day and they inadvertantently held a knacker christening and all the little girls were plastered in make up and jewellry yuk yuk yuk

yummymummy

feck pc’ness hmm your only saying what it is in all honesty hahahahaha!!

it is awful and what else is awful is clothes for young girls these days!!!!

tops saying sexy and sex kitten etc for 3-4 year olds, its just pure madness!!!!!

happymumblemum
    Participant

i know i did nt want to offend any one but yeah fecking knackers the p c brigade wouldnt be so pc if the knackers shat in their garden LOL!!!!

Hate tops with stuff like that written on would rather d was in rags than wear that stuff 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.