Lelly Kellys shoes

Home Forums National Chat Lelly Kellys shoes

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

shat in their gardens ……………….. 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

oh the tears are rolling down the face hahahahahaha!!!!

im lucky they dont really have clothes like that for boys like that, think the worse one(kinda ) was stud!!! hahahaha as if!!!

Taylor5

HMM PMSL at your posts 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

SIL would die if she thought this was Knackery dooo for kids to wear makeup out doors, I you only seen them… they think they are the beckham with their flash shoes and handbags…..she got a pair of jimmy choos and a handbag for 1200 for xmas 😯 😯 😯 I was chuffed to bits with me dslite and bits and bobs 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Oh another thing that PISSES me off about them, we all went to the playground on day and mammy and daddy stood back and wouldnt play with there dd and they kept calling her and wiping her dress with a baby wipe…… dh, ds and I was like muck magnets when we left but ds had a great time….. another time she wouldnt let her dd jump on a bouncy castle with her white socks on and made her go on in her bare feet, it was freezing and damp day I took her socks and put them back on, only to be told they were "new sock" I said feck them inot some bleach when you get home or into the bin, better then having a sick child…. SIL looked like she was about to burst into tears 😆 😆 😆 😆

taz_zina

Its okay to mess around in the house when doing the make-up and their nails.. but its not for outside.. a bit of lip gloss is fine but everything else.. forget it !!

Watch out now for the communion’s .. little girls with fake tan on.. full make-up on !! I think that’s disgraceful !! I suspose it was worse when parents were letting them go on sunbeds.. now its banned for children !!

I have told my ds that he has to donate half his money from his communion to a charity.. I think its disgraceful how much money a little child gets these days.. my nephew made just over 1000 euros for his confirmation last year … his mother made him buy his new uniform and books for school with it.. great idea !! especially going into secondary school.

Overall, chiildren under 14 shouldn’t wear make-up outside except for a bit of lippy !! and certainly shouldn’t have their hair dyed either.. God love my dd when she gets older.. or should i say god love me when she gets older !! it could be screaming matches .. school plays a big part of it with peers !!

Taylor5

I know the communions have gone sooo ott, I heard kids are getting choppers to the school grounds 😯 😯 😯

Then all this supersweet sixteen party crap 🙄 We were delighted to be able to bring friends out to the movies and a bite to eat……

Kids on Sunbeds 😯 😯 😯 The parents should get jail….. or ten bells knocked out of them, that is shocking!!!!!!!

Oh I thank God everyday I had a boy 😆 😆 😆 😆

Yvonne

HATE them slogan tops aswell… my niece wore them all the time – thinking they were cute, eh no!!!

kasia

so what do you think about that ???
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a … ge_id=1770
    why people would like to speed up the process of growing up???

munchin
    Participant

have to agree with everything above the idea of a child on a sunbed appalls me not mention how i hate those tops with sexy kitten etc on them.
    i’ve got 2 outfits already for E that she got as gifts (appreciate the thought obviously) BUT both are wayyyyyyy to grown up for a 1 yr old.
    a work collague brought her son to see me sister in work and my sister said the child look like a little pimp right down to diamond ear-ring in his ear – i couldn’t believe it.
    like tar-zina says there’ll be some screaming matches in my house when dd gets older!!!!!!!! 😆

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.