Leigh Tucker Willow range & Dunnes Stores Competition

Home Forums National Chat Leigh Tucker Willow range & Dunnes Stores Competition

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Edit Note:
    Competition now closed – winners announced below.

Leigh Tucker Willow
    Children’s clothing and creative play collection available at DUNNES STORES.

Irish designer Leigh Tucker has launched her Spring Summer ‘Leigh Tucker Willow’ collection at Dunnes Stores. The collection of children’s clothing and creative play for boys and girls aged from 12 months to 9 years is available in 22 Dunnes Stores’ nationwide and online at http://www.dunnesstores.com. The Leigh Tucker Willow collection celebrates simple, classic and quality design that both parents and children will love.

The collection includes soft pink cardigans, pretty dresses, floral skirts, cute bomber jackets & simple chinos, allowing kids to play in comfort while looking stylish and cool.

Dunnes Stores Gift Card Competition

We will also be running a competition with Mumstown and will be offering a €100 Dunnes Stores Gift Card.

To be in with a chance of winning one of 2 x €100 Dunnes Stores gift cards please enter here: Gift Card Competition

Good luck to everyone!

Pirate time:

Leigh Tucker Willow, Pirate Bag

Leigh Tucker Willow Pirate Plates

Leigh Tucker Willow Pirate Ship Cake Stand

libby1
    Participant

Lovely prize

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think at least 90% of what Hailey wears has been bought in Dunnes Stores, I find them reasonably priced & good enough quality that they last till she grows out of them! 🙂

scole1

oh love the pirate partyware ds2 wants a pirate themed party

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for all your entries, for those who haven’t entered please feel free to enter the Dunnes Stores Gift Card Competition

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mailshot sent

Anonymous
    Inactive

The entries are flooding in for this one – if you know a mums-to-be or mum who is not a Mumstown member yet and might like to enter this fab competition, why not pass it on! 😀

Best of luck everyone, its a great prize 😀

lellykelly

is there a problem with the link because it wont let me type in the anti spam code….not sure where it is supposed to go ont he form? Thanks 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

is there a problem with the link because it wont let me type in the anti spam code….not sure where it is supposed to go ont he form? Thanks 🙂
    Hi lellykelly

The link is working fine, underneath the Anti Spam code is a small box where you can repeat the code and then enter the competition.

Did you click the box at the bottom (just above the enter competition box) accepting the T&C’s?

joeyrudd

i’ve tried to enter a few times done the anti spam code clicked all all the little boxes and i can’t enter no matter what i try

lellykelly

I managed to do it on my phone…..just couldn’t at pc this morning. Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

If anyone is having problems entering the competition please email your answer to info@mumstown.ie

Jedt
    Keymaster

€100 would go a long way in Dunnes….make sure to enter this one girls 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.