Keeping "our" beaches clean and safe!

Home Forums Louth Chat Keeping "our" beaches clean and safe!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    scole1

dunnes apparently were doing an offer on nappies large mega box….

oh joey the dummy or nuden nuden is what my ds calls it why? i dunno….but keep telling him we have to give it to the poor boys and girls…..he keeps saying no he’ll give his clothes and toys but not nuden nuden…we do a run each week or 2 to the women’s shelter, charity shops etc with clothes or other items so he’s used to mommy getting things ready for poor children just have to get him ready to give his nuden up….that’ll be a battle….

Taylor5

Just take it off him, a bit of tough love 😆 😆 😆 😆 (only joking)

Why not try cut out the daytime nuden, tell him he has to put them in a box and give to the easter bunny or poor kids, but he can pick 2 special ones for night tme, just try phase him off it

scole1

i’ve been trying to do that he’s been out of sorts this week, but as usual i take 2 steps forward and daddy takes about 90 back…..started the craic again with lying in mommy and daddy’s bed as having special time with dad as he works away 2 days but then it’s me who deals with tantrums same goes for snacks before dinner then tantrums for eating dinner….

Taylor5

Im sooo glad Im not alone, I could kill dh sometimes. He does all of the above.
    Dont worry you’ll get there

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.