Katie Price(Jordan):Good mother yes or no?

Home Forums Louth Chat Katie Price(Jordan):Good mother yes or no?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok so this is a rant about katie price! :shock:

So she has split from peter and they have not told there kids!!! and now katie is off on holiday pictured with only a g-string on with a new man.
    when i seen that much i said to myself "this girl is only looking after number one!" which is allowed in moderation……. Then peter is in all todays(saturday 8th of aug)papers saying his son junior who is 4 years old asked "Daddy who the the man in mummys bed? and why is he there?" :( then i just thought selfish cow! :shock: how could she do that to her kids when they idolize there daddy so much!!

I remember watching an clip from there tv show on itv2 of them in america, they were both so busy with work that they had a day for the kids only, they took them to lego land and katie had lost one of her fake tooth and was in a sulk the hole time then made them all leave early so she could go and get her tooth fixed!!!!!! bitch!

Any one else think this girl is a selfish mother who does not put her kids feeling before her needs? :roll:

Taylor5

Oh I think its a tricky one, I do think she loves them but in her own weird way… as in mammy comes first then you guys, as most (not all) mothers put there kids needs first…… When watching the show I felt katie had more of a mans attituide rater then how a mother/woman acts, she is very my needs first and when Im done I’ll look after the kids.

I watched the show too and I felt really really sorry for Pete, he was so hen pecked I wanted to cry for him. There were two clips with the kids that I didnt like what katie was doing, one Junior had 2 pet snails, Katie told him she would squish them, when he cried (as all 3/4 year olds would) she the mocked and taunted him 🙄 😈 😈 😈
    Then she went to Harveys school on his last day so she could see how he got on etc… she didnt seem to have any intrest, as peters eyes were lighting up with delight and pride, she just didnt have this proud mummy glow about her.

As for all the photo shoots I think they are wrong, as pete says the kids will be old enough one day to look back and see what there parents got up to or in this case said about each other…… the idea of another man in her bed so soon is very very very wrong 😯 By all means go get your rock and roll if thats what you want but book a room for crying out loud not in your marital bed with the kids havin’ a goo!
    If its a battle for the kids she is playing into petes hands and if she keeps this up she very well might loose those kids……. is she a good mother in my eyes NO not by a long shot, is she the worst celeb mum? No, could think of a few worse ones like kerry and Angelina
    But there is one thing for sure I dont believe that pete is whiter then white…. I’ve heard him say "oh im staying stum about the break up" yet every 5 mins he is in the papers of Heat mag!
    Very sad altogether and its the kids who will suffer not Katie that for sure

Kate

I feel sorry for her. She’s a train-wreck. She comes across as a hooker and carries on with no respect for herself or for anyone else. The media like her to be crass and Jordanish and she’s played right up to that to get her fame. It was very sad that she miscarried , the poor girl is obviously very troubled and that had to have damaged her further.

Pete really makes me want to puke the way he simpers – bleagh. He comes across as a loving father so you couldn’t fault him on anything other than lack of balls and crap taste in women. Remeber Mel B?!! 😆

It’s a bad situation all around, the victims are the poor kids. You could only hope that her mother (apparantly their full time nanny) is grounded enough to keep them sane and relatively normal when they discover that their parents are publicly humiliating each other.

Anonymous
    Inactive

today i seen katie comment on peter!!! wait for it…..

"The glamour girl admitted that she was furious to learn that Andre had mentioned 4-year-old son Junior as he made allegations about her new romance with Alex Reid in a newspaper interview published yesterday.

Branding his estranged wife "disgusting", the popstar had told The Sun: "I heard Junior had been asking why mummy was in bed with another man. I didn’t believe it. I just thought it was kids saying things. But Junior has said it to me since. It’s something a 4-year-old should not be saying."

Price has now called on Andre to stop mentioning the children when he is interviewed about their split in future.

Speaking to The People, she explained: "I just want Pete to stop bringing our children into the divorce – that’s between me and him. It’s like he is trying to manipulate the situation to make me look bad all of the time.

"I could have responded in the same way because there’s a lot of things I could throw back at him but I haven’t. I don’t want to because I don’t want to stoop to his level.

"My priority is to keep my children out of this and make sure they are happy. They have been through a big change recently – they should be being shielded from this, not being dragged into it."

she should practice what she preaches!!! so new men in your bed when your kids are around is a no no!!!
    this girl should be blonde(no offence to any one as i am blonde 😆 )

angelmum

to be honest i really cant understand why anyone cares either way.maybe if they started living in the real world then they would be worth talking about

Anonymous
    Inactive

to be honest i really cant understand why anyone cares either way.maybe if they started living in the real world then they would be worth talking about

They are just a topic of conversation, only intended for some one else to chat to!

Taylor5

Well I buy the mags every week and all I read about is these two….. so feel I have a right to comment on them 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well I buy the mags every week and all I read about is these two….. so feel I have a right to comment on them 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

ha ha me too 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

ok so it looks like we are not the only ones talking about ms katie price……
    The Midday show on tv3 yesterday were also giving out about her!
    She was pictured in the park with the new bloke topless(him) rolling around while her kids were beside her 😯 😮
    Can’t imagine what must be going through those kids head!! she is so selfish!
    Poor peter was on sky news then saying that most of the stuff printed in the papers where not what he said……. he is trying so hard to keep his kids from seeing the stuff and there mum is trying the best she can to get it out there!!!!

Taylor5

Trailer trash……. I know a girl who broke up and started another relationship, but she didnt let him meet the kids for over a year!!!! We thought she was mad but she didnt want them to get close then things nto to work out… selfish to the core that katie one

Anonymous
    Inactive

cant believe this one is up for a mother of the year award!!!!! 😮 🙄

yummymummy

WHAT!!???!!!!!! mother of the year????? are u freaking kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if anything peter should get father of the year…………..i welled up big time hearing that song unconditional and love his programme on itv2.

Anonymous
    Inactive

no not kidding……
    Katie Price has been nominated as one of the top 20 celebrity mothers of the year.

official Bounty ‘Celebrity Mum of the Year’."

Other famous mothers making up the shortlist include Geri Halliwell, Fern Britton, Mel B, KateMoss, Samantha Cameron, Coleen Nolan and Holly Willoughby.

Voting is open until the start of next month and the gong will be awarded at a ceremony at London’s Grosvenor House Hotel on November 4
    [/img]

yummymummy

there is no way she can win this not with her carry on!!!! who chose her????? thats ridiculous in my opnion.

Jedt
    Keymaster

I guess celebrities put themselves out there to be talked about.

I watched her on Graham Norton show this week and I just felt sad for her. Her make up is thicker than ever, her hair higher than ever and her clothes tighter than ever. She seems to be trying too hard….I pity her and the kids and the whole situation. It is very sad.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.