Katie Price(Jordan):Good mother yes or no?

Home Forums Louth Chat Katie Price(Jordan):Good mother yes or no?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

i think you made a point there Sabbi….maybe if she didint try to hard then she wouldnt be as disliked as she is!!

Her show on itv2 was cringeworthy at best…..i actually pitied the kids at times. Im not saying she isnt a good mam……she has her flaws like the rest of us but to put herself and the kids in situations as she has done ..does she think she wont get any backlash on it???

who brings a 3&2 year old to a book signing????

Taylor5

OMG… no way!!!!

Good celeb mums must be thin on the ground at the minute… Why isnt Kerry on there too 😆 😆 😆

Holly to win!!!!

scole1

ah that’s sad, he must be struggling underneath it all..and the kids it’s hard for them to deal with this, maybe not now but later on in life, they’ve been in the public eye since birth, their parents split and fueds splashed all over the paper….nasty…..

anyway there are plenty of great celeb mom’s out there and really maybe the people who do these awards should look again and look at who they put up for the awards as there are young girls having babies and look up to people like katie and if they feel that she is a typical mom, and a celeb mom of the year, at that what chance does any child have…..

also in recent times she’s not thought much about her kids, but when things were ok she has….so perhaps we can be a little too harsh at times…i dunno really it’s a mad mad world, filled with madder people and madder ideals…..

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.