jade goody

Home Forums National Chat jade goody

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

When is the funeral??

Sabrinab 08

Hi girls. its totally heartbreaking. always loved her, such a natural silly funny person, made mistakes like evryone has and always was herself! The funearla is meant to be the 4th of april but it seems ages away. There’s a 2 part tribute running at the moment on living tv to her.,"Jade..with love".2moro nite at 10. then the other one is in 2 wks, so im assuming its gonna have the funeral on it. she said b4 she died she wanted it made public so ppl that oved her can pay their repsects too.. 🙁 its sooo sad!. her poor babies.

Yvonne

Yeah its meant to be the 4th alright… they leave them very long don’t they? It will be very sad to see it..

yummymummy

yeah was thinking that myself, like where exactly is her body now??? very long to put her to rest.

missed it last night on living but im sure it be repeated, i think its just a recap of her life and few unseen clips.

Yvonne

Missed it last night too, really wish we had sky +!
    Yeah, where do they keep her, have to say I thought it was really strange that they took her from the house in a black body bag…. thought they only done that for people who were killed!!!???

yummymummy

My mate said tht but isnt the bags white??? or are we just watching too much csi??

it was a very morbid pic alright i shuddered looking at it.

i have sky plus but didnt record it, forgot oops 🙂

Yvonne

Couldn’t tell ya!! But it made me shiver too…. going to get OK at the weekend… got New and they have lovely pictures init.

Sabrinab 08

Hi ladies.. that tribute is repeated at 10 tomoro nite(sat) on living tv:)

trixiebell
    Participant

just watched jade with love on living, so sad, i was crying at the end.
    She was a lovely girl and truely doting mother.
    R.I.P Jade xxx

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.