jade goody

Home Forums National Chat jade goody

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    noeleenw

its really sad to see poor jade .. it made me go for a smear which i hate when i mentioned it to practice nurse she said that jade had had abnormal smears at 16 and 18 and was told to have a hysterectomy after her second son was born .. i was shocked if i was told that i think i would have had the hysterectomy and the chance to see the 2 kids grow up.. i suppose the one good thing to come out of this is thst people are going for screening

scole1

i know it’s terrible and it’s a horrific diease, but makes us all aware about getting checked……

Yvonne

It is terrible – they say she is saving lots of lives from this being highlighted so much… its just a shame that she will loose her life over it….

yummymummy

its so sad to watch it, i know ill be in floods of tears watching it tonight, was when reading both ok magazines about the wedding.

really must book a smear, ive never had one 😳

Yvonne

Must watch it too… it is hard to watch though!

Just book it Yummy, its not that bad really and will be over before you know it! And its great now that they are free for people over 25 now too…

noeleenw

i never gave birth normally and the smear was terrible but at least its done now

scole1

i know they’re not nice, there’s a reason for docs to be looking and messing around down there when you’re having a baby but when you’re lying there ya kinda feel eehhhh this is not right, but at the end of the day it may save your life……

yummy get one done, i’m due another now, only ever got one done after having ds, the midwife gave me a lecture when i was expecting ds and told me how important it was etc etc, i saii never knew about it and jesus did she go on but it made me make sure i got one after ds was born….

noeleenw

my friend just had her first baby and we where talking about this she had a section and said i went through the whole pregnancy withoutan internal and now i have to have a smear 😳

scole1

anyone watch the wedding on tv last night, i’ve sky+ it i’m building myself up to watch it, i saw the front cover of ok magazine and it said my last pictures and interview ever, i nearly wanted to cry i just couldn’t bring myself to buy the mag…..so really have to build myself up for the tv programme

yummymummy

oh god it was sooooo sad, i was crying my eyes out esp at the receptin where her photographer friends put on that slide show of pics with especially for you playing!!!!!!!
    god love her, seriously, it would frighten the life out of you , she is only 2 years older than me eek!!!!!

Yvonne

It was heartbreaking! I was in tears aswell, and B was making stupid comments, was fit to kill him!!!!!
    The slide show was beautiful…. well done.
    Not sure what to think about Jack – he never looks like he is in to it….

yummymummy

yeah i thought the same but i think he is just a really quiet person, he is only 21 after all and put in the spotlight like that when your wife is dying you now what i mean.

i just hope that when the inevitable does happen that he wont be a b*stard and find someone really quickly and stuff like that you know.

Yvonne

I hope he doesn’t either…. seemingly she has asked him to wait a year before he does.

yummymummy

oh god , see you shouldnt even have to ask that!!!!!!!

Sabrinab 08

hi girls. i did watch and sky+ it too. i have to say i think she’s the most anazing person, it hink she’s really highlighting what every onther woman suffering with this. I cried and laughed, she’s sooo funny too. Alwyas been herself. looking at her boys broke my heart the most! its so tragic.
    A smear is not as bad as everyone thinks, i mean yeah, you have to put your dignity in a little bag and hand it to the nurse on the way in but you get it back on the way out! 😆 plus the wait time for results now has been cut t0 4 wks.
    I had abnormal cells before my last daughter and had to have a Letz done(cleanign of the womb lining) i was put asleep,by choice,. If only every cancer had a screening process like this it would amazing! Couple of uncomfartable mins for a yrs peace of mind is well worth it girls. plus its free now. Here’s the details…http://www.cervicalcheck.ie/
    Log on and fill in your details girls. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.