jade goody

Home Forums National Chat jade goody

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    MaryE

Hi There,

I didnt see the programme but dont know if i would have been able for it.

Getting a smear done is no biggy at all, may be a bit cold (the metal instrument thye use) but thats about it. I was on the pill at 20 & my gp insisted that i had smears done at least every secone year or she wouldnt perscribe the pill. I am so use to them now.

Also after i had my ds at my six week check they told me to have a smear. – it is very important just after you have a baby for some reason.

Anyway, i agree Jade has made everyone aware of the dangers now but as others have said, its sad that she looses her life in the process.

She is soooooo young & those poor two boys.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just talking to the nurse at my GP today and she said its amazing the number of women coming for smears…….and for so many its as simple as seeing Jade and knowing it could be them so they’re not putting it off anymore…..no-one wants a smear test but its not a big intrusion considering what it can do……….no-one should be ‘afraid’ to have one done…

Yvonne

I bought this weeks OK magazine and on the front cover it says ‘In Loving Memory’ and in another part it says ‘Just before she died…’ – I think its distasteful that they have done this….

scole1

there’s an arguement about this in the media to publish a tribute to someone that’s still alive, surely Max Clifford and Jade would’ve had to agree to the publishing of this, perhaps she was happy to know that she was well thought of before she died for when she dies iykwim, but still don’t think i’d want to see an obitury(sp) about me before i died…..i know people say would love to see who attends their funeral and what they would say but think this is a bit much

yummymummy

major discussion about this on gerry ryan yest morning, its very very distasteful alright and i wont be buying the mag this week. why cant they just wait, shocking!!!!

munchin
    Participant

i saw that this morning – really really don’t like the idea of a "tribute" to some who’s still living

rossylisa

R.I.P Jade 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁

ed1
    Participant

God it is so sad for her lovely little boys and her family. Having lost my lovely aunt to cancer 2 weeks ago, I really feel for them today. Even though she was really sick and in pain, it is just so hard to believe she is gone.

I always liked reading about Jade and watching her shows. I thought she had a great personality and couldnt care less attitude and I think thats why I liked her.

May she rest in peace now

scole1

this is so so sad, poor boys loosing their mother on mother’s day, i’m in tears here, i watched the sky news clip it’s just so sad, we all knew she was dying but to die today of all days, her poor mother and her sons it’s certainly going to change their lives for good…..

may she rest in peace, god it’s so strange to think she’s actually died…..

may her angels bring her forward and may they bring the angels around her boys and protect them, wipe their tears and guide them, may her mother find the strength to carry on without her daughter and raise her grandchildren to always remember their mother….. 😥 😥

MissyG

aww 🙁 my heart’s broken for her kids…. but she was in so much pain towards the end, that at least that has come to an end. its a small consolation although i wonder if it could have turned out differently for her,, as in getting detected early…. 🙁

MNG

Hi Girls,

i have to say i neverreally liked her when i used to watched the BIg Bro shes in with the shelpa shetty .

But after hearing shes suffering from cancer and i did watch abit of her tv clips on living tv i actually find that she seems like a really nice and fun person whose really close to her nana its really sad to know shes gone now and like everyone were talking of all the days it happen to be on the Mother’s day. its really sad to know that her parents spilt up when shes a toddler and she had a ex-heroin mother OMG hope she rest in peace now and she has a good karma may she be born into a true loving family in her next life.

happymumblemum
    Participant

Very sad, poor Jade, I always really liked her 🙁

Mothers Day could there have been a worse day..

yummymummy

I said to my mate last week, knowing her luck she will pass on mothers day!!!!! How shocked was i to hear that it actually happened, watched sky news in tears, its just sooooo sad, her poor boys.

scole1

i actually cried last night going to sleep, thinking about her poor boys and how they’ll always remember that they lost their mommy on mother’s day when all the other kids will be making cards for their mommy….also the fact that they’ll never feel her arms around them etc etc, ah god, so sad for any child that looses their mommy, it’s my worst fear to die when my kids are kids……we need to cherish everyday even yeah those days you wish that they’d behave

Yvonne

It was so sad… was in tears watching the news…..

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.