Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 7,351 through 7,365 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    munchin
    Participant

hey pinkbabe you’re on early today
    how’s you

Young Actor

I got attacked last night by two junkies… bastards tried to get my phone…. Gards happened to be passing by and there was a big chase…. I lewgged it myself, didn’t want any hassle….

pinkbabe

Up bright & early with I 😀 she’s having a little play here but I won’t be on long.

Young actor thats awful, you ok?

Young Actor

Yeah grand, wasnt badly hurt just got a punch or two, just annoyed that there is that much scum out there!!

munchin
    Participant

forgot you have I
    and the kids are on school holidays now – must be a pain with the bad weather, what do they think of Drogheda
    Young Actor – thats terrible

pinkbabe

My 2 are ‘on their hols’ in nan’s so only I to entertain today & she’s off for her 6 month check this afternoon so half day 🙂 for me

munchin
    Participant

god how time fly’s Emily had her 7month check last week, it usually 7-9months but her phn was retiring, have to bring her back in 2months anyway cos thelittle minx won’t put weight on her legs

munchin
    Participant

hey pinkbabe just realised i’ve joined you guys in top ten list (well i’m number 10 at the minute) guess i better go do some work!!!!!!! 😆 😆 😆

Joanne06
    Participant

Well ladies! How all this morn!!! What a beautiful day for the ducks!!!!!! Any quack??!!!!!

munchin
    Participant

yeah another lovely one out there!!!!!!!!!!!

Yvonne

Great weather is right!!!!! Isn’t is just depressing! Thank God I am finished at 2pm!

yummymummy

i just got a pay rise, i just got a pay rise la la la la!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    feck the weather cos i just got a pay rise i just got a pay rise la la la la
    😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆
    morning poeple!!! hows everyone??

munchin
    Participant

delighted for you yummymummy

yummymummy

thanks munch, didnt even ask for it woho!!!!

Joanne06
    Participant

We get our payrise in Jan of each year! Nice when it does happen have to say alright!!!! I take it yummy will be shoppin now this wk end!!!

Caffine time thank frig! Jes my eyes are goin cockeyed lookin at this blinkin page!

Viewing 15 posts - 7,351 through 7,365 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.