Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 5,371 through 5,385 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    paddi

ok its official i cant even read properly..why is it when you have a baby you totally lose it altogether and i used to laugh at my mam and now they are laughing at me 😆 😆 😆 😆

Bernie

😆 😆 Easily done Paddi, sure aren’t all us Mammies run ragged 😆 😆

Taylor5

Hi girls
    Hope your all well, I love all the above but pasta is top of the list 😆 😆
    Got lashed on at the party today, the kids didnt care (well after an hour of looking out at bouncy castle) adn went out into the rain, ds was soaked and will be dying in the morning

rossylisa

hi girleys how are u all tonight 😀 im sick of this rain yesterday and all day today wanted to go up to townyhall today for the arts festival and it just lashed so didnt go 🙁

paddi

its supposed to be nice tomorrow..heres hoping

pinkbabe

Gotta get some sleep ladies night night

rossylisa

hope so dont want to spend another day in 😀 …. went up to my mil house to day coz there all away on holliers and the dossy cows left the freezer open had to trow everything out there was at least 150 euro worth of food gone in the bin theyll come back thinking someone broke in and robbed all there food 😆 😆 😆 😆

Bernie

Didn’t realise there was an Arts festival on up in Towney Hall Rossylisa. I’m sure it would have been good to go and check it out. Pity you missed it because of weather. Apperently eng has had lovely weather and it is june aftre all so hopefully will pick up soon. This was just gods payback for us havin such a nice \\April. This is Ireland after all, we’re only allocated so many good days 😆 😆

Bernie

Night Pink, see you soon

Bernie

Night ladies, it was great chatting to yous, it’s been a while since I’ve had this much time to sit on, really enjoyed it. Don’t stay up too late- theres children to washed and dressed in the morning 😆 😆

Taylor5

And dh’s home to help…. well night girls

paddi

nite all and speak soon…..oooooo addiction to this site definitely setting in….. 😈 .

Bernie

Hi Girls, how’s everyone tonight? Hmm got your mail, thanks a mill. Got the hang of it I think, helped reading back over it. Uploaded some photos onto bebo. How’d yous get on today. Hi Taylor, hi Paddi and anyone else thtas on, get up to much on your BHM?

happymumblemum
    Participant

Evening all. Only missed 1 day on here and I have so much to catch up on 😆 Went to Blacks and Homebase today then spent 2 hours planting all the new stuff in the garden 😆 😆
    Just deciding what film to watch…

Bernie

Oh lucky you hmm (the movies not the gardening 😆 😆 ) I’d recommend the last king of scot. Think u both would enjoy it

Viewing 15 posts - 5,371 through 5,385 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.