Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 4,561 through 4,575 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

im away home…………….things to do people to see. boy i love this job!!!
    chat tw girls.

munchin
    Participant

see ya

pinkbabe

Bye bye yummy

munchin
    Participant

just realised next book club is only days after social night…….. will have to be nice to dh that week!

pinkbabe

I hadn’t realised that, already have BF booked for social & my small people will still be living in Dublin on the 20th so no babysitter worries there.

munchin
    Participant

well i have said it to him about both but being a man he won’t realise until last minute that they are so close and i’m not going to tell him

pinkbabe

Think my bf is so delighted that I will have my own social circle when I get to Drogheda that he won’t mind babysitting. He was worried about me not setteling in Drogheda but now that I have found u lot he is happy to encourage it (even if it means babysitting).

munchin
    Participant

ah that’s nice
    my dh is from l’pool and i’m from tallaght and we still don’t know a huge amount of people around us

munchin
    Participant

best go do some work before i go
    talk tomorrow

pinkbabe

My bf has lived in Drogheda all his life but I’d hate not having my ‘own’ friends too. I never liked being known as …’s sister so don’t think I’d like to spend the next few months just being …’s girlfriend. I think it’s important to have my own identity & other friends as well as his. It must be hard for your DH being so far away from home & not knowing many people.

pinkbabe

Bye bye munchin x

Taylor5

hi girls havent been on at all for the past few days, will try and catch up later xxxxx

trixiebell
    Participant

How are you girls, feel like I havent talked to you all properly in ages….

pinkbabe

It’s been quiet on here without u Trixie, i am a band widow again 🙁

happymumblemum
    Participant

how are you, just about to log off hun as its nearly t.v time 😆 never seem to catch you these days 🙁 on the site.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 4,561 through 4,575 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.