Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 3,646 through 3,660 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    ArtyMum

I think once a bank holiday comes EVERYBODY apart from cival servants n builders have a wk off to recouperate!! Deffo!

Why not civil servants & builders?

Yvonne

Did y’all have a nice lunch, i’m just dining to m&s ricotto & spinach cannelloni – and its pretty tasty! I love M&S stuff for lunchtime – always fresh and always tastes good, even if it is a bit pricey..

munchin
    Participant

ran out without lunch this morning so its a mix match of yougurt, snacks and fruit – the coffee shop accros from here only does greasy joe type stuff!
    I too love M& S food, managed to leave there yesterday without buying lots

yummymummy

i never shop in m&s it just way to expensive. i had my lovely homemade soup and one of them pre baked bread rolls that i stuck in the oven this morn. yum!!

munchin
    Participant

oh stop you’re making me hungry

yummymummy

sory munch 🙂

Yvonne

God Yummy, fair play to you! I went through a phase of making soup and then I made and ate so much I turned myself off it!!
    What else to you rustle up for the lunch – I’m always looking for something different thats handy!

munchin
    Participant

i did the same with the soup – made myself sick of it suppose you need to vary veg used so as not to get sick of it
    i’m back to bringing in sandwiches all the time would love something that didn’t mean bread all the time

yummymummy

lunch isnt much of a thrill. pasta and sauce? sandwich? salad/ dressing seperate.
    usually depends on what i had the day before for my dinner and if there is any left over.
    i tend to make the lunches (mine and ds) the night b4 as i cant be a**ed running around in the mornings buttering and chopping etc.

yummymummy

wraps? paninis? u can get them pre baked in supermarkets, makes a change form sandwiches. pitta bread? ryvita? there is loadsa substitues.

Yvonne

Thats it munchin, we just used the same thing time and time again… I would love to cut out bread altogether but I am addicted!!
    I go through phases of having things ready for lunch the next day, but I get bored with that too!

rossylisa

hi girls how is every one today did you’s all have a good weekend i went to see spiderman it was good but on to long 😀

pinkbabe

would love to cut out bread but just can’t live without it

Joanne06
    Participant

quote="Joanne06"]I think once a bank holiday comes EVERYBODY apart from cival servants n builders have a wk off to recouperate!! Deffo!

Why not civil servants & builders?[/quote]

No offence Arty mum, me dont mean to offend no one!!!!!! Builders have any excuse to get off with all these builder holidays n cival servants get loads in their pockets after ‘a hard days work’ so us plain janes sd get a nice bundle instead!!!!!!!!!! 🙄 🙄 🙄

rossylisa

hello joanne did u get to see the plans for ur house yet and has the bitch given u pp 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 3,646 through 3,660 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.