Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 3,616 through 3,630 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

i had my heat on last night munch it was cold and had no other way of getting ds uniform dry 😳 its very windy here in balbriggan but its not majorly cold. i did put a windsheeter coat on ds going to school this morn though.

munchin
    Participant

i put mine on me dropping babs to creche this morning

Joanne06
    Participant

Well i tell yis one thing yest went to rahescar lake n aaron had a great laugh at me with me jacket on, he was the one with the blue hands with the cold gettin back into the car!!!! Freezin it was!!!! We’ve the heat on here now.

Well i showed my sis the dress from the savida range n she loved it. She gave me her black shawl for it n goes lovely with it so all ive to get is me stilettos n bag. So not sure now what to do! Me thinks me still gonna order the 2 from next n see what d store is with them! Might do that 2day actually!

yummymummy

sure as ya said you have a couple more weddings to go to and you can always leave them back and get a refund!!!!
    no heat on here im not cold at all, prob will be later 🙂

ArtyMum

munchin – aww ds is four and has only slept through the night since he was 18months so you are so lucky!

munchin
    Participant

have to admit artymum, i’ve been counting my blessings, she has slept thruogh from an early age but we’ll see does that all change when she the auld teeth start coming through!

yummymummy

girls i dont envy ya, my ds has always slept through the night and even now(he 5) we didnt get up till 11am yest morning i LOVE it.

ArtyMum

wow yummy, what time did he go to bed at?

yummymummy

in the winter it 7.30 and now cos it bright about 9pm. up at 7.45 in the morning, i think he is just as lazy as i am ha ha he likes his sleep.

pinkbabe

Hi ladies LOL

My small people are back to school today YAY I am having a lazy morning!!!

Joanne06
    Participant

Well pinkie!!! What ya get up to the wk end??!

pinkbabe

Quite a bit for a change, went to a mates for tea & a chat on Friday night, spent a few hours lying on her bed, drinking tea & gossiping like we did when we were in school. Sat brought L to musical theatre class & spent some time with my family then Sat night I went to a house party & Sunday I brought R to a party & went for pizza with a mate, watched a dvd sunday night with BF then had a day off yesterday. My mam took small people to the farm, bf had band geek stuff to do so I vegged & got my hairdresser round to make me FABULOUS!!!! 😀

yummymummy

im bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pinkbabe

Me 2 yummy hun. I was dying to get the small people back to school but now they are gone back i have no good reason not to clean my house 😆

ArtyMum

Thats great yummy! Ds is a good sleeper now too, goes down about 7.30 and doesnt get up until about 7-8 which is fantastic. He was hard work in the beginning but he is a good boy!

Viewing 15 posts - 3,616 through 3,630 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.