Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 3,526 through 3,540 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

in balbriggan yvonne, it streaming out through the clouds but quite windy!! bank holiday weekend and then u away on thurs u lucky sod you.
    thanks jo! 😆

Yvonne

I hope it makes its way down to Drogheda so! I know I am only working Tuesday of next week as I have Wednesdays off anyway, but I cleverly told the boss I was flying out on Wednesday so he wouldn’t ask me to come in! Not back in work until the 17th either, I will miss Mumstown like mad!!!!!!

yummymummy

hey hey hey stop rubbing it in you biatch 😆 1 day to work im so jealous. im thinking of teeling my boss when i go onhols that my flight isnt in till late monday night so i can have the tues off too ha ha ha we;ll see how it goes.
    hope it makes its way down too for when i get home 😆

Yvonne

LOL Yummy!!!!! 😆
    It seems to be brightening up a little here now!!! Yeah!

yummymummy

yeah is right. hope it stays that way and the nasty breeze goes away too. last night i was sitting in my garden(dont get sun after 6) and it was stifling warm. its great.

Joanne06
    Participant

Well women!!! Me bored!! This work lark is hard stuff ya know!!!! Wreck ya! Not used to it! 😯

yummymummy

im engrossed in a discussion on rollercoaster about miss d and the abortion. some peole are just mad in their comments i tell ya. jo i no what u mean was busy here earlier…cant be coping with that. 😆

Joanne06
    Participant

Where bouts is that in RC?!

Yvonne

I am so bored too, and I have just found pacman, so getting engrossed in that at the moment, he he!!! 😀
    And I will be like this is I play too long – 😯

yummymummy

the soap box. there is another one on the pregnancy loss board too.

yummymummy

yvonne i hate computer games i get really frustrated when i lose so therefore i dont play them ha ha ha. now sudoko i like ha ha ha. pac man was cool though, J has it on his gameboy

Yvonne

Its pretty addictive too! Ah well had enough for while now. I am absolutely starving so thing I will head out and get something before I DIE!!!!

pinkbabe

Hows everyone ???

yummymummy

that didnt last long yvonne ha ha ha. hungry myself but ill hold out till1. hey pink!!!

pinkbabe

I am just on for a few mins killing time til I go out for lunch.

Any Idea what to buy as a ‘congrats u got into college’ pressie for a male friend ??? nothing too personal or expensive

Viewing 15 posts - 3,526 through 3,540 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.