Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 2,401 through 2,415 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Sorry too hear you had a headache, hope it clears up. Are you going to the playgroup inthe morning? I hope to make it. it sounds like your taking Neurofen for your headache, very hard on the tummy. Will talk tomorrow

munchin
    Participant

hmm how’s the headaches?
    trixie how was the hols?
    taylor5, i’m exactly the same when i watch what i eat, i end up eating rings around me, signed up to weigh in with u guys didn’t once then weight went mad – weighed in at 13/7 this morning, down about 3lbs – without trying – mad isn’t it

happymumblemum
    Participant

morning all i am fine today thanks no symptoms as yet 😆

wont be going to the toddler morning as d is in playschool and dont fancy sitting in a room full of sprogs when I can have some peace 😈 !!

What is every one up to today.. I am smashed for cash this week hanging till monthly pay day on thursday(dp) 😆

yummymummy

morning all. hmm the headaches and visits to the toilet gone? 🙁
    trixie love the pics of your holliers!!!!
    broke myself and i need so much money, have to put deposit on ds party, get his bike and my flipping car tax was up and my tv licenc will be up soon. aggghhhhhh!!!!!! any rich men out there ❓ 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

loads better thanks yummy! thank god.

my mum is just phoning and i arent gonna answer- hope my dd never does that on me 🙁 shame on me 😆 😆

Just about to watch last nights LOST hope Sawyer is in it a lot 😆 need a good drool!!!!!!!!!

Car tax yeah mine is due too, darent even look at the disc think its two months or so out- oh well!!! Prison would be a nice break and its free ha ha aha 😆 😆 😉

yummymummy

tut tut on u not ans the phone to ur ma i never do that 😆 😳
    yeah prison id say is a lovely place to be LOL your mad!!!!!!
    think im in for another boring day. feck the flipping election anyway.

happymumblemum
    Participant

this censored business is doing my head in crap crap crap!!!!!!

Your jobs sounds great , bit boring but at least you have the net. I soooooo want a sit down weekend job, oh god dont get me started!!! Gonna try other bars but i would love to be sitting down at work on my fat ass lol lol 😆 😆

yummymummy

it wasnt even a proper "bold word" it was f e c k. we are all adults here i no about vulgarisim etc but come on. if u cant take a bit of adult talk whats next?
    a sit down weekend job mmmmmm that might be a hard one to find 😆 poor youhaving to stand and walk about..what is the world coming too ❗

happymumblemum
    Participant

there aint any walking in my job yummy only bloody running all day

feck feck feck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    arse!!

yummymummy

me thinks we will get a slap on the wrist from admin ha ha ha.
    running phew im hyperventilating at the thoughts ha ha.
    wouldnt mind if i had to get out of my seat every once in a while ha ha ha.

Joanne06
    Participant

hey girlies!!

Hows tricks 2day??!!! Dodgin boss here!!

yummymummy

is he breathing down ur neck??? poor you out the front!! now u no how i feel.

Joanne06
    Participant

Pain in d a s s! No he keeps comin in n out! No privacy at all to scratch me tit! Only when a client goes in there n i can doss a wee bit. CANT LISTEN TO ME MP3!!! Not happy! Missin all my 2day fm! Here bloody tom too BUT hes out so ill be more content!!

yummymummy

i love when my boss leaves. he hardly here anyway always out and about. poor you i feel for ya girl. can u not listen to the radio on your comp? that what i do.

Anonymous
    Inactive

mornin ladys

Viewing 15 posts - 2,401 through 2,415 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.