Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 2,326 through 2,340 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    Bernie

Oh good so you do realise that there are 2 Jacks and you’re not actually married to Kiefer Sutherland 😆 😆 Am waiting on pins and needles for news on my precious laptop, feel so lonely in the evenings without my companion 😆 😆

Never really got into the whole you tube thing, better off I think or I’d be in front of comp 24/7. How’s D doin, she’s off at playschool now. Wonder how Trixi is getting on with the washing 😕

happymumblemum
    Participant

yeah unfortunately 😆 😆 watched about an hour of him on you tube today and awaiting one more which has taken ages to come through it is kiefer sutherland kissing scenes ha ha ha how sad am I 😆 😆 😆

D at playschool, couldnt let her see me drooling like this 😆 😆

Jack sounded doubtfull about lap top but fingers crossed.

Bernie

Oh god, don’t tell me that, better I’m prepared I suppose. Well theres a grand down the drain, only used the f*^king thing for 3 months. Heap of sh*t.

yummymummy

morning girls…what a rotten day..a day to actually be in work ha ha. everyone have a good weekend?

happymumblemum
    Participant

dont panic marie, he has a 2 people looking at it today.

Bernie

HI YUMMY, God haven’t talked to you in ages. I know weather is miserable isn’t it. What u get up to over weekend. Were u out?

Bernie

OK HMM, will try to stay calm 😆 God he’s very good going to all this hassle, will def want to throw him a few bob, what is going rate for fixing a comp (or at least trying to) Wouldn’t have a clue

yummymummy

hey marie. no wasnt out. was meant to go the circus on sun paid for tickets and all online and jack came home sick on sat (oh his da is on the verge of some pain i tell ya) so couldnt go the circus and was meant to meet yvonne there and all. €30 down the swanny. spent yest cleaning up sick and gagging ha ha ha. loaded all the towels to my ma this morn to put in her drier. the joys eh!!!
    you do anything exciting?

yummymummy

what happened your laptop?

Bernie

Nah, f all really. I’ve been trying to remember what I did on Saturday but can’t for the life of me remember so couldnt have been too exciting. Pity about circus, hear it’s great craic altogther especially for Js’ age. Pity u cant get a refund or something but doubtful with that type of thing. Are they away now?

Bernie

Don’t know Yummy, it just died lat wednesday. HMM hubby is trying to fix it but think it is fairly fu*ked

happymumblemum
    Participant

hi yummy sounds like you had a rough weekend!!

Dont be silly marie keep your money, he offered to look at it or you.

yummymummy

no refund it states that. yeah they gone aw well it will teach me to book them online, next time ill just turn up that way i can get stung.
    spent sat shopping and bought myself a new IRON how flipping fantastic, it cool though as it changes colour LOL.
    aw that a pity about laptop, u not under guarantee with it?

happymumblemum
    Participant

will mail jack now and see if ther eis any news

Yvonne

Hi all, you are on the go early!!! I had a nice weekend, visiting Stephenstown Pond and the circus yesterday! How did everyone elses go?
    HMM – how were the snootys????

Viewing 15 posts - 2,326 through 2,340 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.